Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Had to call it a day,,,,, :D not good,,,,,, ;D

Tiddlerbasher

Dominick

Looks like great duck hunting weather.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on April 15, 2019, 12:18:32 AM
Looks like great duck hunting weather.  Dominick
yes my friend it is a good place,,,,, :D the Shanghai restaurant next door had the freshest orange duck anywhere,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

I'm sure it was Delicious Benni! ;)
You are an Inspiration to us all.
Good fishing my Friend.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 16, 2019, 06:30:23 AM
I'm sure it was Delicious Benni! ;)
You are an Inspiration to us all.
Good fishing my Friend.
work is sending me to pella Iowa,,,, :D I'll be driving your way soon,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Get a non-resident  tag....some pretty good fishing , around there ! Iowa DNR stocks some streams with trout, too....but I'm not sure if any are *close* to Pella .
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

The first pic is Virginia,2charleston west Virginia,3 Louisville Kentucky,4 is Indiana,,,,now I'm in Peoria Illinois,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on April 17, 2019, 01:22:53 AM
Get a non-resident  tag....some pretty good fishing , around there ! Iowa DNR stocks some streams with trout, too....but I'm not sure if any are *close* to Pella .
thank man,,,,going past Illinois state flower and over the Mississippi river that's the state line into Iowa,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

I'm in pella ia,,,at the pella window factory,,,,, :D I think the town of pella is a Dutch territory or something,,,,, ;) it was very difficult to get a fishing license here,,,,, ;D

Swami805

If there's a way to fish there I got my money on you Benni. Safe travels
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Crow

Go get em', Benni ! teach those Iowa fish a lesson !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on April 19, 2019, 04:05:00 AM
If there's a way to fish there I got my money on you Benni. Safe travels
Quote from: Crow on April 19, 2019, 04:14:33 PM
Go get em', Benni ! teach those Iowa fish a lesson !!
thanks my friends,,,,I got my fishing license,,,,,, :-[ non resident,,,, :D I didn't know the the numbers on iowa drivers license  ??? but that's ok,,,, ;) if we get some work done I'm going fishing,,,,,,, ;D

gstours

Benny :) ,  set your alarm,  make coffee, go fishing, then go to work.  If  n you still have time.   Time is wasting,  bosses are always bossy. :-\
   Thanks 🙏 for sharing your pictures.   

Benni3

Got to fish today for a hour I got some bites,,,,,,  :D but I think I'm in the right place,,,,, ;)