Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: gstours on April 20, 2019, 03:19:10 AM
Benny :) ,  set your alarm,  make coffee, go fishing, then go to work.  If  n you still have time.   Time is wasting,  bosses are always bossy. :-\
   Thanks 🙏 for sharing your pictures.   
no thank you for taking us along on your adventures,,,,, :D here I got to get up at 5 in the morning and work till 6 and no ride,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

You are my Mentor Benni.
It doesn't matter where you are, you will be wetting that line. ;)
I am an hour from Louisville.
Be safe on your travels Brother. I hope they are paying you well being away from home.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 21, 2019, 06:21:31 AM
You are my Mentor Benni.
It doesn't matter where you are, you will be wetting that line. ;)
I am an hour from Louisville.
Be safe on your travels Brother. I hope they are paying you well being away from home.
thank you very much my friend,,,,,, :D if there's a Harley Davidson dealership near you we was there,,,,,,, ;)  today I went by wyatt earp place to see if he wanted to go fishing but he wasn't there,,,,,,,, ???,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 cat today,,,,, :D first I tried the lake no luck so I walked across to the other side of the dam "boom"" and nice fisherman,,,,Todd Colin's gave me a ride back,,,,great guy,,,,, ;D

oc1

Stranger in a strange land and you catch a fish that the locals couldn't.  Well done.
-steve

Crow

Way to go, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

so, are we having a BBQ party at 100 pages count?

nice catfish benny
The Baja Guy

Fishy247

Quoteso, are we having a BBQ party at 100 pages count?

Sounds like a plan! Benni will bring the fish... ;)

Benni3

Got 5 cats 2 carps,,,,, :D yesterday Todd Collins told me my gear really wasn't suitable for here I need to go to wal-market and get something better for the 50lb and bigger cats that we have here,,,,, ;),,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on April 23, 2019, 04:48:13 AM
Stranger in a strange land and you catch a fish that the locals couldn't.  Well done.
-steve
well 1 fishermen got a 50lb cat yesterday I did see the pictures,,,,, :D but most fishermen here are snagging the fish with jigs and spoons,,,,, ??? I'm using chicken livers and worms,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Crow on April 23, 2019, 03:59:35 PM
Way to go, Benni !!
thanks man,,,,, ;D
Quote from: steelfish on April 23, 2019, 06:53:12 PM
so, are we having a BBQ party at 100 pages count?

nice catfish benny
thanks man,,,,BBQ ya that would be nice,,,, :D don't know where I will be at,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Fishy247 on April 23, 2019, 07:07:01 PM
Quoteso, are we having a BBQ party at 100 pages count?

Sounds like a plan! Benni will bring the fish... ;)
and A no.1 seasoned flour made in elliston va ,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

You are the man and always be Benni. ;)
Life is Good!

Rivverrat

Benni, after taking this wise gentleman, Mr. Collins advice & after returning from Walmart with your much better gear.. . If you would box up your Torque spinner & send it to me I'd be more than happy to fish your 2nd rate, less than steller gear... Jeff

Benni3

No fishing today,,,, :D I'm just being a pirate,,,, 8) but pella's Julip time 84th annual,,,,,discover the Dutch may 2,3and 4th it sounds like a great time,,,except the wooden shoes,,,people come from farms around it's a big deal aroundhere,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Quote from: Rivverrat on April 24, 2019, 03:20:08 PM
Benni, after taking this wise gentleman, Mr. Collins advice & after returning from Walmart with your much better gear.. . If you would box up your Torque spinner & send it to me I'd be more than happy to fish your 2nd rate, less than steller gear... Jeff

This has to fit somewhere in Mo's thread about collecting B rate spinners, I'm certain.

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on April 24, 2019, 03:20:08 PM
I will give you a good price on it,,,,,just service by Scott's bait and tackle,,,new power pro,,,,,just want to upgrade,,,,,,,,, ;D 

This has to fit somewhere in Mo's thread about collecting B rate spinners, I'm certain.
[/quote] I do like the 706 better,,,,, ;D but you can't bet the unstopble 9/0 uncle sal built,,,, ;) if I could only learn how to cast it,,,,,,, ;D