Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Looks like a good buy, to me !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Fishy247

Shoot Benni, you could probably sell one of the reels and break even on the deal! Are those 109's?

Benni3

Thanks my friends and my dad found this 155 for me at a church sale today $10,,,,, ;D

Crow

You are getting some good deals, Benni ! The only fishin' stuff I see for sale around me, is worn out Zebco spin cast reels  ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

The rain slowed up enough for me and my dad to go fishing,,,,, :D didn't catch everything,,,,,but that's ok,,,, ;) did get to hook a hybrid on the old rod,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Fishy247 on June 08, 2019, 06:11:13 PM
Are those 109's?
If they're 9M's then that's two new threads today with matching number nines.  I can relate.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on June 09, 2019, 05:23:44 AM
Quote from: Fishy247 on June 08, 2019, 06:11:13 PM
Are those 109's?
If they're 9M's then that's two new threads today with matching number nines.  I can relate.
-steve
just regular 9,,,,but that's what dad uses and mono's,,,,,, ;D

wailua boy

That reel was a score

Benni3

Quote from: wailua boy on June 11, 2019, 06:08:59 AM
That reel was a score
thank you man,,,,,, :D got 2 hybrids today and it's marlo's turn to get the big one,,,,,,but we always have fun,,,, :) talking about when buckwheat got shot or Mr Robinson and there was a cool sunset too,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

We couldn't get a bite today,,,,,, :( at 9:15 time to go,,,,,so did marlo's rod,,,,,,, ;D

Maxed Out

Nice fish Marlo.....fishing till the last minute paid off big time, and I'm betting it was a challenge in the darkness !! Congrats

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Swami805

Bottom of the 9th, 2 out, full count, SMACK! that ball is outa here! Nice one Marlo!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Alto Mare

What a monster! Nice going Marlo!👍

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Marlo my Man!
Awesome! :o
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Quote from: Benni3 on June 09, 2019, 01:15:10 AM
The rain slowed up enough for me and my dad to go fishing,,,,, :D didn't catch everything,,,,,but that's ok,,,, ;) did get to hook a hybrid on the old rod,,,,,,, ;D

I was about to ask you if you had gotten the boat wet yet...nice fishing!

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a safety line around that Driftmaster on the teal 9 with Sal's handle- you've got it sitting below the reel and one of those flatheads will take it away from you! I have a near mint one and it is in the top couple of my favorite reels.

John