Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Marlo did good !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Marlo got 2 hybrids and it's my turn to get the big one,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Maxed Out on June 14, 2019, 02:49:31 AM
Nice fish Marlo.....fishing till the last minute paid off big time, and I'm betting it was a challenge in the darkness !! Congrats

Ted
Quote from: Swami805 on June 14, 2019, 03:11:52 AM
Bottom of the 9th, 2 out, full count, SMACK! that ball is outa here! Nice one Marlo!
Quote from: Alto Mare on June 14, 2019, 05:57:18 AM
What a monster! Nice going Marlo!👍

Sal
Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 14, 2019, 09:16:47 AM
Marlo my Man!
Awesome! :o
Quote from: Crow on June 14, 2019, 11:54:14 AM
Marlo did good !!

marlo said thanks guys,,,,,, :D he can't wait to catch another big cat,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

always amazing!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Love the smile that Marlo has,cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Thanks you my friends,,,,,, :D
Quote from: thorhammer on June 14, 2019, 10:55:11 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 09, 2019, 01:15:10 AM
The rain slowed up enough for me and my dad to go fishing,,,,, :D didn't catch everything,,,,,but that's ok,,,, ;) did get to hook a hybrid on the old rod,,,,,,, ;D

I was about to ask you if you had gotten the boat wet yet...nice fishing!

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a safety line around that Driftmaster on the teal 9 with Sal's handle- you've got it sitting below the reel and one of those flatheads will take it away from you! I have a near mint one and it is in the top couple of my favorite reels.

John
that's my dad's boat,,,,,but I'm working on getting this one ready ,,,,,,,, ;) measure 15 times cut once,,,,,,,, :-[ that's a 209 uncle sal built for my dad and It's still here my friend,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Lookin' good, Benni !  Until I saw the troller mounted, I thought you were putting a "pulpit" on your boat!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on June 15, 2019, 11:35:27 PM
Lookin' good, Benni !  Until I saw the troller mounted, I thought you were putting a "pulpit" on your boat!
thanks man,,,,,, :D I'm going to make it work some how,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 hybrids 1 cat and marlo got 6 hybrids,,,,,, :D nothing big,,,,15 to 20mph winds but we had a blast and it all just worked out,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid today and marlo got some pumpkin seed lizards,,,,,, :D thanks uncle sal,,,,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

👍...enjoy Marlo!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 1 hybrid and 1 yangtze turtle,,,,,so it wouldn't get hit by a car,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Wow, is that some sort of box turtle?  I'd have kept it.
-steve

Rivverrat

Steve, I believe it's an Ornate box turtle. We have them here Kansas. They are very omnivorous eating dandelion flowers & seem
to love grasshoppers... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 18, 2019, 12:21:23 PM
Steve, I believe it's an Ornate box turtle. We have them here Kansas. They are very omnivorous eating dandelion flowers & seem
to love grasshoppers... Jeff
Quote from: oc1 on June 18, 2019, 06:08:55 AM
Wow, is that some sort of box turtle?  I'd have kept it.
-steve
yes my friends a very happy turtle :D and would have made a great pet,,,,, :) we thought of turning him loose at the cove but to many people,,,,, ;) so back in the bushes and not the freedom of the road for him,,,,,,,, ;D