Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 21, 2019, 06:04:00 AM
Awesome!
You are still the Man Benni.
Thanks for taking us along again. ;)
thanks my friend,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 carp and marlo got 3 hybrids and 1cat ,,,,,, :D it's larry's turn to get a big one,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Benni, I'm really getting a kick out of you catching these carp on that nice old combo your using... Jeff

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Rivverrat

Also known here in Kansas as Wipers. Very fun fish to catch a little better than white bass to eat. though I dont care to eat either... Jeff

Crow

Not my favorite, either, but, if you are "fish hungry", and soak the fillets in milk....they aren't too bad ! My folks, when they retired ('65}, went to Arkansas, and had a home on Lake Norfork. When they stocked the stripers in there, those things went crazy ! Amazing rate of growth.....and the crappie fishing went WAY downhill, at the same time!! Guess they liked crappie, too !! I seem to remember that a "striper" was a male stripped bass, and a female white bass cross, and a "wiper" was a male white bass, and a female striped bass......but my "remember" ain't very good anymore !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Here thay fight harder than any other fresh water fish,,,,,, :D and one didn't make it,,,,,so he was soaked in Italian dressing,butter,,lemon juice,,,,it was good,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got this pulpit done today,,,,, :D use 3m panel bond to make it stronger,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Lookin' good, Benni !! Before you mount that troller....I want to see you doing your "Quint" impersonation !!

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid and marlo got 3 today,,,,, ;D

wailua boy

Yeah buddy, gettin some stink on your hands. I'm fishing tonight but no bites yet.

Benni3

Quote from: wailua boy on June 23, 2019, 03:26:29 AM
Yeah buddy, gettin some stink on your hands. I'm fishing tonight but no bites yet.
hope you get the big one,,,,good luck,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

me and my girlfriend went to the river to look for a big goldfish,,,,,,, ;) there was wreack next to us on the way :o and didn't see any goldfish,,, carp or koi,,,,, :( just a Madagascar pochad,,,,the search goes on for different places to fish,,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

akfish

I'm sure you know that the Madagascar pochard is one of the rarest ducks in the world!!
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska