Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

That was either Huey, Duey or Louie.   ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Crow

Naw, I think it was Donald !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on June 24, 2019, 02:41:43 PM
ouch.......
hehe,,,,,, ;) happening again today,,,,was work on the boat got all the modifications done and trolling motor on,,,,,,then the lady next door back over the stop sign next project before somebody calls to report it,,,,, :-[ she helped me dragged it across the street for modifications,,,,,and it whent back up no problem a little shorter,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

You're a man of many talents, Benni ! I sure would have liked to see you out on the "pulpit", though :o
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on June 25, 2019, 01:38:21 AM
You're a man of many talents, Benni ! I sure would have liked to see you out on the "pulpit", though :o
will,,,, bill jones's is on city council and he has a sign shop and does all city signs we have more street signs anywhere on the east coast,,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Benni, I'm really been loving this thread.

How much thrust does that trolling motor put out ?

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 25, 2019, 01:19:08 PM

112 my friend,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 roanoke log perch in the net and he went back in the water fast,,,,,, ;) 1 smallmouth at the river and 1 hybrid at the cove,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

You are the Man Benni!
Always will be so. ;)
Life is Good!

oc1

We've seen hybrids before, but never the endangered Roanoke Logfish from the Roanoke River where it passes through Roanoke.  I love all the wildlife you guys come across.
-steve

Rivverrat

Quote from: Benni3 on June 26, 2019, 02:35:09 AM
Quote from: Rivverrat on June 25, 2019, 01:19:08 PM

112 my friend,,,,, ;D

Benni I have to ask are you confident in the strength of that mount ?

Your trolling motor will hit stuff with the weight of your boat behind it.
How much does it flex fully extended while grabbing the prop end & twisting & pushing ?

I've seen these ripped off the bow numerous times.
Pics dont always show what's up . I'm in no way knocking your work.

Just looking out my friend... Jeff

Benni3

Yes it was more difficult than expected,,,,,1/4 aluminum with the 2" 90,, bolted with 3m panel bond in between,,,, ;) it's strong as a weld,,,,,, :D I did the aluminum to the deck,,,,,I can ad 90 to the bottom,,,, but I think I'm good thanks for the heads up,,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Yup !!  That looks good & strong.  It was hard to see you were using that thick of material in the prior pics... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 26, 2019, 07:03:35 AM
You are the Man Benni!
Always will be so. ;)
Quote from: oc1 on June 26, 2019, 08:42:51 AM
We've seen hybrids before, but never the endangered Roanoke Logfish from the Roanoke River where it passes through Roanoke.  I love all the wildlife you guys come across.
-steve
thanks very much my friends,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo got 1 cat and a yellow perch today,,,,,, ;D