Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Been getting the boat ready new batteries,tires,lights,,,, ;D

Benni3

Wiring everything up been a little difficult,,,,,  ??? but I got someone watching me,,,,,, ;) the cat said something wrong and ya I had the connection on wrong,,,,, :D the cat seen everything Saturday night but no matter how hard the police and reports tried,,, :-[ just wouldn't talk,,,,,,, ;D

Swami805

As long as you're catching fish and not catching a bullet it's all good Benni. Hope you get your boat in the water soon, that will add a whole new wrinkle
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Crow

Nice boat, great job rigging, and a cool cat !  Two cool cats, if we count the 4 legged one !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on July 04, 2019, 03:08:42 AM
As long as you're catching fish and not catching a bullet it's all good Benni. Hope you get your boat in the water soon, that will add a whole new wrinkle
thanks my friend,,, :D can't wait to try out the boat,,,,, :D but now got to wait for the holidays warriors to get off the lake,,,,, ;) or I will feel like the tidy bowl man,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on July 04, 2019, 10:58:37 AM
Nice boat, great job rigging, and a cool cat !  Two cool cats, if we count the 4 legged one !
thanks man,,,,, :D that's my pet tiger,,,, ;D

mo65

Lookin' great Benni!
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on July 05, 2019, 03:40:29 AM
Lookin' great Benni!
thanks my friend,,,,,,, :D love your fishing reports,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

So I rented a move I haven't seen for years "mans favorite sport" very funny,,,,,, :D but I didn't know Abercrombie & Fitch had sporting goods,,,,,, ??? So I got a reel on line $36 same as the 870 zebco,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Sorry for the picture quality,,,,, ??? It's not the same as Andy's,,,, ;) he got a chrome handle arm,,,,, ;D

Crow

Yeah, but you catch more fish !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on July 06, 2019, 10:20:29 PM
Yeah, but you catch more fish !
thanks man,,,,,when jed clampett gave opie that special lure,,,,, ;) I don't think I would have a chance,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Benni3

On the back of the boat there was some "gobbleaygook" I didn't know what I was running in to and had some thick aluminum cut,,,,, ??? But when I cut under the caulking I pulled up some plastic plates off and it was the boat,,,,, :D a little paint and badly work and I got it back,,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Gobblygook Master! ;)
Life is Good!