Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 07, 2019, 05:37:36 AM
Gobblygook Master! ;)
yes my friend,,,,,  it's been difficult but me and marlo did it with out there help,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Very good Benni & Marlo, good work, you both deserve it, good luck, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on July 07, 2019, 05:53:57 PM
Very good Benni & Marlo, good work, you both deserve it, good luck, cheers Don.
thanks man,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 2 smallmouths today and one spit out a Roanoke log perch,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 small smallmouth and 1 red eye today,,,,,, ;D

Crow

That Red eye, with that big treble , would make good flathead bait !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Didn't catch everything,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,, ;) I found this that washed up after the flood under the bridge,,,,,, ??? But it wasn't sheet metal,,,,, :o 22" wide 1/2 in" solid steel the Coca-Cola is raised 1/4",,,,,i think it's a fan stand,,,,but it's the coolest find on the river yet,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Coooool! Just think if you could paint it with the original red and white colors. A piece of Americana.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on July 10, 2019, 12:31:38 AM
Coooool! Just think if you could paint it with the original red and white colors. A piece of Americana.
after some research,,,, ;) it's a 1930's Coca-Cola lollipop sign base,,, :D there going for $200 to $350,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

You scored good !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

Great score Benni!
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Maxed Out

This is the funnest part of fishing. Sometimes the highlight of the day has nothing at all to do with fishing.

Great find and it's much more valuable with all the patina and missing paint. You should hang onto it, since you rescued it from being gone forever
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

oc1

Unreal.  I'm with Ted.  Don't mess with it.  Maybe someone used it for an anchor at some point.
-steve

AC49

Benni I think you can start your own realty TV show called Benni's American Pickers going forward  ;) ;)

Great find !!

Thanks for the laughs  8) 8)

Regards
AC49

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,, :D yes I'm not going to restore it,,,,,they go for $50 more,,,, :-[ and it would cost me that much in paint and 15hrs to do it right,,,but after a flood I did find this one time and restored it,,,, ;) one day maybe it will be a lamp,,,,,, ;D