Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Might need that nozzle ! You can always turn your boat into one of those "fire boats" !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: AC49 on July 10, 2019, 05:24:38 PM
Benni I think you can start your own realty TV show called Benni's American Pickers going forward  ;) ;)

Great find !!

Thanks for the laughs  8) 8)

Regards
AC49
let's  just stay here with the ohana unnoticed,,,,, :D with my friends,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

You are a funny guy Spencer. ;D
Keep doing what you are doing brother.
It keeps us entertained. ;)
You are my Hero!
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 11, 2019, 07:40:19 AM
You are a funny guy Spencer. ;D
Keep doing what you are doing brother.
It keeps us entertained. ;)
You are my Hero!
thank you very much my friend and I mean that,,,,,, :D but this might disappoint you a little bit,,,,,,, ;)  my 90 days evolution at korger air and they gave me €.50 I thought about a little bit and I took my early retirement,,,,,  8) but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Found some nice stuff at a yard sale today,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

Enjoy retirement, Benni !  I know it's the best "job" I've ever had ;). Nice finds at the yard sale, too !  Those "Devil's Horse" top waters are one of my favorite lures.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Rivverrat

Benni, that rod & the fake baits are both definitely big scores !! Good for you... Jeff

Swami805

You're on a roll Benni, but you seem to always be on a roll. Good going!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

That rod looks like a nice old Montegue, just like the one I got for my son. Are there any stickers on it? Possibly one talkin bout "tonkin bamboo"?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Rivverrat

There is a sticker / insignia above the fore grip.  Cmon Benni we's curious... Jeff

oc1

We'll know when he shows us that sticker, but my guess is one of those post-war Japan rods that came in the wooden box.  Montague would have used denser wood in the handle and have their name on the end of the butt cap.
-steve

Rivverrat

Thanks for that Steve. I'm not into old rods for using. I would however like to start buying some for the Man Cave

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on July 14, 2019, 08:19:15 PM
We'll know when he shows us that sticker, but my guess is one of those post-war Japan rods that came in the wooden box.  Montague would have used denser wood in the handle and have their name on the end of the butt cap.
-steve
it's a montague,,,,, ;) in excellent shap,,,,,,, :D the only bad place is the sticker,,,,,,but that's ok,,,,,$45,,,,,,,, ;D