Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivverrat

You stole that rod & I'll bet you feel no shame  ;D

Alto Mare

Good guys get good deals. You did really good Benni. ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

oc1

Quote from: oc1 on July 14, 2019, 08:19:15 PM
We'll know when he shows us that sticker, but my guess is one of those post-war Japan rods that came in the wooden box.  Montague would have used denser wood in the handle and have their name on the end of the butt cap.
-steve
Sorry to lead you astray. Greg knows best.
-steve

Rivverrat

Steve I was wrong once or twice, but I never lead no one astray......

;D

Benni3

Sorry to lead you astray. Greg knows best.
-steve
[/quote]don't fish off whecks 419 mile out,,,,,, ;)there's k129 don't want you to catch the wrong fish,,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Alto Mare on July 15, 2019, 01:13:24 AM
Good guys get good deals. You did really good Benni. ;)

Sal
thanks uncle sal,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Rivverrat on July 14, 2019, 09:25:23 PM
You stole that rod & I'll bet you feel no shame  ;D
it is better than any $45 dollar Walmart rod,,,,,,thanks my friend,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Great Find Benni! ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 16, 2019, 06:11:17 AM
Great Find Benni! ;)
thank6 very much my friend,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Yesterday I put 2 more rod holders on with aluminum plates panel bond on the back side,,,,,, :D today more gobbledygook,,,,,,, ??? Removing stripes there's a trick duel 1 side of the razor and mark the shape side so you don't cut on to the paint,,,,,, ;) wipe down with paint thinner put new stripes on,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Lookin' GREAT, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Had to rewire some stern lights today and it looks like the blue deck light maybe illegal in Virginia ??? I thought all the hard nose had retrieved,,,,, ;) but I was wrong,,,,, >:( if you Google "be safe, be Sean | vdgif" ,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,,,,;D

Benni3

Well spent two and a half hours today getting the boat and trailer switch over at my dmv,,,,,, :D and getting my night cap tonight another drive by,,,,,, ??? But this time I was fast enough to stop them,,,,, ;) I got 3 shots off,,,,, :o it's snake shot I don't want to hurt everyone but I stop them from hurting anybody,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

You haven't caught a fish in two weeks... and now this.
-steve

Rivverrat

Got to do what you gotta do....  I'd rather see you get this boat on the water than protecting the hood. I hope you move. I've lost to many friends who gave their life for the greater good while serving... Jeff

Crow

Jeeez, Benni......take some care, there !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

wailua boy

Wow. That sounds crazy. My girlfriend's brother just got robbed. He awoke to 3 guys in his house, one had a gun. They stole very few items but they did take their beloved tortoises(30 year old). Who steals tortoises? Luckily they left prints and nailed one of them so far.