Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Just like the old west.  It sounds like you have to get out of town Benni.  It is not wise taking potshots at passing vehicles.  They might come back to get even.  Be safe.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Rivverrat

Yes, it would have to be nice knowing that ones odds of living as long as Dominick could be drastically enhanced by a good decision.

A couple times in my life I had to make a decision. These were good decisions. They were not easy. Neither was the aftermath.
I firmly believe I'm still alive today because I made these decisions.

Benni, I greatly appreciate your allowing my self & others to be part of your life through your posts in this thread. This is something that doesnt come easy for some.

I just hope you give this some thought. I've said
enough. I'll keep quiet about it now... Jeff

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,, :D yes I'm not a big gun fan,,,,,, :) and don't like violence,,,,,, >:( but now that my neighbors are buying guns and taking the class,,,,, ;) maybe I can sit back and watch,,,,, :o I'm rewiring the boat trailer now hope to get a test run in soon,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Oh dont take it wrong. Guns always have been & will be part of my life anyways.Still compete in local matches.

Some actions, we dont like, at times have to be taken for the greater good of our selves & well being of others.

The point I believe is.... Its best to avoid doing this when & while we are able.

Let's see some feeesh Benni !!!!  Cant wait to see you & Marlo seated in that boat fishing.

Benni3

Got the bilge pump rewired and rewired the trailer with new lights it was "goblegook" I like to put a little solder on before I shrinkwrap,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on July 26, 2019, 01:05:25 PM
Oh dont take it wrong. Guns always have been & will be part of my life anyways.Still compete in local matches.

Some actions, we dont like, at times have to be taken for the greater good of our selves & well being of others.

The point I believe is.... Its best to avoid doing this when & while we are able.

Let's see some feeesh Benni !!!!  Cant wait to see you & Marlo seated in that boat fishing.

ok how accurate are you,,,,,just curses my friend,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Benni that is going to be a very fun boat. Fish in the rain, do some Big water trips with it. ... Im happy for you.

Oh, my accurracy is still there but my quickness is diminishing... Jeff

Benni3

More stuff fix today,,,,,, :D but I'm on the water now testing the fish finder and trailing motor out,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on July 27, 2019, 07:27:28 AM
Benni that is going to be a very fun boat. Fish in the rain, do some Big water trips with it. ... Im happy for you.

Oh, my accurracy is still there but my quickness is diminishing... Jeff
got 1 hybrid today,,,,,,, :D I know you're a fantastic shot,,,,, ;) I thought you might think this is funny my neighbor show me a picture of a hole in the top of the gutter on the roof and said what where they aiming at? a squirrel,,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Thats a wonderful hole to have in a gutter vs some other things that wouldnt fair as well... Jef

oc1

Good going.  Is that the first fish on your new boat?
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on July 28, 2019, 06:03:44 AM
Thats a wonderful hole to have in a gutter vs some other things that wouldnt fair as well... Jef
your are right about that,,,, :D my friend,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: oc1 on July 28, 2019, 06:56:58 AM
Good going.  Is that the first fish on your new boat?
-steve
thanks man,,,,,, :D yes first fish on the boat,,,,, :) can't wait for them to clean up the lakes from the flooding,,,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

Nice boat Benni! The 20/0 will have its special spot back there🙂.
Good luck !
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 28, 2019, 09:56:56 AM
Nice boat Benni! The 20/0 will have its special spot back there🙂.
Good luck !
thanks uncle sal,,,,, ;) and yes but i got to reinforce the rod holder somehow first,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Don't know if I got a bad battery or if it's the haroble fake charger I got,,,,,, >:( anyway auto zone has genius chargers on sale got this 1 for $18,,,,, ;) great deal if you can get 1 before all  the employees buy them up,,,,,,, ;D