Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivverrat

Love to see you or Marlo catch that carp. These are not the easy fish to catch that some think.

They are a very worthy fish. I've met no one who could catch decent size carp on a regular basis who was not a well rounded angler... Jeff

Alto Mare

Love this pic:

Go get'em Benni...oh, and Marlo :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Gfish

Yeah! Looks like you're ready to out offshore trollin. Nice boat, nice rigs.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on August 08, 2019, 01:06:52 PM
Love to see you or Marlo catch that carp. These are not the easy fish to catch that some think.

They are a very worthy fish. I've met no one who could catch decent size carp on a regular basis who was not a well rounded angler... Jeff
thanks my friend,,,,,, :D yes that's a smart fish 2 years ago I was fly fishing for brooks with 5wt and muddler minnows the carp came through turned around got 12in for my flys"0h n0" but didn't get tricked and swam off,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 08, 2019, 02:05:54 PM
Love this pic:

Go get'em Benni...oh, and Marlo :)
thanks uncle sal,,,,,,,,,, :D it's safer to put the 20/0 out at night,,,,,, ;) so the bass boat dont run in to each other  or go a shore,,,, :o gooleing at it,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on August 08, 2019, 08:06:07 PM
Yeah! Looks like you're ready to out offshore trollin. Nice boat, nice rigs.

thank very much my friend,,,,,,, :D my dad always tells me the story of the divers at the dam and the big catfish "im like that's just folklore" he's like your right there not at the dam,,,,, ??? but I know where they are,,,,,,, ;D

Tiddlerbasher

I used to fish for carp exclusively in the 70s and 80s - never caught a 'monster' but managed a decent 28.5lbs - that was a lake record at the time :)

Alto Mare

Quote from: Benni3 on August 09, 2019, 08:52:30 AM

thanks uncle sal,,,,,,,,,, :D it's safer to put the 20/0 out at night,,,,,, ;) so the bass boat dont run in to each other  or go a shore,,,, :o gooleing at it,,,,,,,, ;D
yes, I could see that :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

oc1

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on August 09, 2019, 09:12:55 AM
I used to fish for carp exclusively in the 70s and 80s - never caught a 'monster' but managed a decent 28.5lbs - that was a lake record at the time :)
That one in your avatar looks larger Chris.
-steve

Benni3

This just came in today from a member here 20t,,,,,,  ;) love it,,,so but it on a custom rod the nice guys at crowder built for me a while back,,,,,,,  :) it's a little bit bigger than a abu rocket like the bass pro's use at the lake,,,,, 8) why they where race car suits to fish in,,,,, ::) but that's ok,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Nice combo, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Nice Benni and it appears to be in excellent shape...enjoy it!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,, :D I put 600yds of 80lb power pro on it today,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked at fishing today at the river,,,,,,, :D but me and marlo had a great time,,,,, :) I did catch a small Madagascar turtle and marlo got a 40lb sulawesi turtle almost up to the bank then the 8lb line broke,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D