Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

I really like your "Thunderbolt" T-shirt, too !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Me and marlo had a good night pier fishing,,,,,, :D not as many fish here like it was 2 years ago,,,,,but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

my dad had a little accident,,,,,,, :o but that's ok,,,,, ;) so I fixed the front bumper painted it and got a new headlight in just before the rain,,,,,,, :D and marlo called its time to do a little fishing,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

You're a man of many talents , Benni....and a good son, to boot !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Tiddlerbasher

Nice fix Benni - well done :)

Benni3

Good time tonight fishing with marlo,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on August 16, 2019, 11:59:55 AM
You're a man of many talents , Benni....and a good son, to boot !
Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on August 16, 2019, 03:01:48 PM
Nice fix Benni - well done :)
thanks very much my friends,,,,,,,, ;D

Fishy247

Always love seeing the big ole grins on your faces!

Keep it going brother!

Crow

Nice bass, fellas !!  And, another nice T-shirt....a B-17, this time !!  Are you a WWII aircraft fan, too ?

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on August 17, 2019, 02:36:14 PM
Always love seeing the big ole grins on your faces!

Keep it going brother!
thank you man,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on August 17, 2019, 02:48:14 PM
Nice bass, fellas !!  And, another nice T-shirt....a B-17, this time !!  Are you a WWII aircraft fan, too ?
keep them flying,,,,, ;) my grandfather ed was at carlsbad airfield as a mechanic during the war and they had at-11 kansan and new prototype planes and he would have to ride with the test pilots,,,,,,, >:( he didn't like that part of the job,,,,,, :o but he did like the b-17's,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo hit the pier again tonight,,,,, :D and had a fun time one right after another,,,,, :o then after 30min they stop,,,,but we are just about out of bait anyway,,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Good Job Fellas. ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Slow going,,,, :D no matter how much I chum for sharks there just no here,,,, ??? Maybe to much polushion in the river this year,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 21, 2019, 04:05:07 AM
Good Job Fellas. ;)
me and marlo say thanks man,,,,,, :D hope everything going great in your world,,,,,,, ;D