Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

We got some bass tonight and marlo got a big Madagascar turtle they always try to bite my toes off,,,,, :D and I missed a big one looked like a rainbow trout?????? ;D

alantani

found a video of marlo and benni when they were kids!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bhale1

lol...thats awesome Boss!
Brett

Alto Mare

:D... good one boss!👍
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Hehe,,,,, :D now I pick my friend carefully,,,,,,, ;) like tonight having my night cap wendigo and the bandit came by to see me,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Just me tonight,,,,, :D got some bass and 1 sun perch,,,,,, ??? The big one didn't come back tonight,,,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

No Bestie Tonight? ;D
In spite of the funny Video, you guys are an inspiration to me.
You go fellas! ;)
Life is Good!

Crow

Yup, you two are keepin' it real, and keepin'it fun!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 14, 2019, 01:30:42 AM
No Bestie Tonight? ;D
In spite of the funny Video, you guys are an inspiration to me.
You go fellas! ;)

I liked alan's video and me and malo was in school  elementary up,,,,,,, :D but years later when I got back into fishing marlo was still on the river fishing,,,,,, ;) and now that I have but my rough and rowdy ways behind me it's nice to have him as a friend,,,,, :) even though sometimes marlo gets madder than I do at the people you got to deal with fishing,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on September 14, 2019, 02:13:46 AM
Yup, you two are keepin' it real, and keepin'it fun!
thanks my friend,,,,,, ;) yes be nice to others and have fun,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

Awesome,  in deed!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Benni3

Me and marlo got 30min to fish before the tunderstome,,,,,,,, :D but got 1 bass and when getting bait 1 Roanoke log perch he went back fast,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

I hope fly fishing doesn't ruin your relationship with Marlo.  I know I'd never hang out with a fly fisherman.  :)
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 15, 2019, 08:49:18 AM
I hope fly fishing doesn't ruin your relationship with Marlo.  I know I'd never hang out with a fly fisherman.  :)
-steve
nope marlo hasn't had any problems with fly fishing executives,,,,,, ;) but I have,,,,, :) but that's ok,,,, :D it's my birthday and did I little fishing today,,,,,, ;D