Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoseCuervo

Happy Birthday Bennie!

Zimbass

Happiest birthday wishes Bennie.

Best

Terry
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

sabaman1

Happy Birthday Benni !
JIM

bhale1

Happy B-Day Benni!......
But....You have to lose the plastic protector on the rod handle...Unless your planning on returning it ???...Just kidding...now you need to tie your own flies....
Brett

Benni3

Quote from: bhale1 on September 17, 2019, 04:15:01 AM
Happy B-Day Benni!......
But....You have to lose the plastic protector on the rod handle...Unless your planning on returning it ???...Just kidding...now you need to tie your own flies....
Brett
hehe just got it back for tfo,,,,, :D great service,,,, :) and after seeing Steve tie his own line,,,,,,, :D you just can't get any real than that,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 cats and marlo got 2,,,,,,, :D one nice one,,,,,,,, ;D

Swami805

That's a good one! Happy belated birthday!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Captain64-200

Fred from Biarritz ,

Crow

Looks like you had a great birthday, Benni ! 
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

I missed this one...Happy Birthday Pal!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

happy birthday!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,, :D I went to the trout unlimited meeting tonight at ballast point brewing co,,,,,, ;) nice place and got a text message one more birthday present,,,hehe,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on September 19, 2019, 12:18:41 AM
I went to the trout unlimited meeting tonight
It's all over now.  Before you go Benny, I want you to know that it has been an honor and a pleasure.  :)
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 19, 2019, 03:34:03 AM
It's all over now.  Before you go Benny, I want you to know that it has been an honor and a pleasure.  :)
-steve
yes I was setting by myself snobed down by them,,,, 8) then bright hot girl from orvis sat down next to me asking about reel repair and what fly to use in Colorado,,,, ;) it's not that difficult,,,,,,, :D then one of the best fly fisherman on the river asked me about fishing on the river ,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on September 19, 2019, 05:32:35 AM
Quote from: oc1 on September 19, 2019, 03:34:03 AM
It's all over now.  Before you go Benny, I want you to know that it has been an honor and a pleasure.  :)
-steve
then bright hot girl from orvis sat down next to me asking about reel repair
Maybe I should try going to TU meetings too.  :)
-steve