Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on September 19, 2019, 05:32:35 AM
yes I was setting by myself snobed down by them,,,, 8) then bright hot girl from orvis sat down next to me asking about reel repair

Good thing your girlfriend dont read your post or that might be your last time on the fly meeting

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Maybe I should try going to TU meetings too.  :)
-steve
[/quote]they will ask you if they can teach you to tie flys,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Good thing your girlfriend dont read your post or that might be your last time on the fly meeting

[/quote] hehe,,,,,,,I don't think tu would miss me,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 cats and marlo got 1 today at the cove,,,,, :D and we got to see gene,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

What are you baiting with, for the catfish, Benni ?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on September 20, 2019, 12:34:12 PM
What are you baiting with, for the catfish, Benni ?
chicken livers,,#2 treble,,no weights,,,,, :D still waiting for the hybrids to come back,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Big day at the cove,,,,,,,, ;) I got 2 cats,,,,marlo got 2cats1hybird and Calvin got 1 hybrid,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

But,,but,,then marlo hooks this big fish,,,,,, :D taking drag running up the lake and back,,,,head shaking,,,,,,, >:( Then the line goes limp,,,,  :( and marlo said nope his still on there,,,but it was just a small channel cat on the line,,,,,, ??? What happened very small Mark's on the fish back fin scrambled,,,,,,maybe it was a big flathead,,,,,? but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Nice hybrid Marlo.  They're growing.  From the photos, Calvin's looks like the next year class.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 22, 2019, 06:02:38 AM
Nice hybrid Marlo.  They're growing.  From the photos, Calvin's looks like the next year class.
-steve
you might like this,,,,the tiger got mad and ran bandit off,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Get your hand off that thing!  They're nasty.
-steve

Crow

I'd say Tiger has the right idea !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 2 cats,,,,marlo got2,,,1hybird and Calvin got skunked,,,,we well fix that,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

That's a nice flathead !!

Swami805

Don't let that raccoon set up shop near your house, a few really foul diseases are carried by those things.
What do you think ate Marlo's small cat fish? Ever think of using one of those for bait? could be interesting. Do you have Gar around there?
Do what you can with that you have where you are