Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 22, 2019, 06:50:32 AM
Get your hand off that thing!  They're nasty.
-steve
Quote from: Crow on September 22, 2019, 01:07:13 PM
I'd say Tiger has the right idea !
Quote from: Swami805 on September 23, 2019, 02:50:30 AM
Don't let that raccoon set up shop near your house, a few really foul diseases are carried by those things.
What do you think ate Marlo's small cat fish? Ever think of using one of those for bait? could be interesting. Do you have Gar around there?
when it was a baby the elderly lady neighbor has been feeling it ,,,,, ;) now it's so tame you can't turn it loose in the wild,,,,,, :( but the tiger and my girlfriend from farm country gets so mad when I feed him,,,,,,, :D I don't think he needs to get a ebt card,,,because I don't think he's misses any meals,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on September 23, 2019, 02:50:30 AM
Don't let that raccoon set up shop near your house, a few really foul diseases are carried by those things.
What do you think ate Marlo's small cat fish? Ever think of using one of those for bait? could be interesting. Do you have Gar around there?
no gar,,,,, my dad said it was a big flathead,,,,, ;D

Pokkro

Quote from: Benni3 on September 23, 2019, 02:16:45 AM
I got 2 cats,,,,marlo got2,,,1hybird and Calvin got skunked,,,,we well that,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Nice catch, congratulations! Which area were you fishing?
I am planning to go to Italy and meet my very good friend who promised me to go fishing in the open sea. I will be staying in real estate in San Remo.

oc1

Welcome pokkro.

The only good thing about a raccoon is that they eat kittens  :)
-steve

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid gentleman release and marlo 1 hybrid and 1 largemouth,,,,,,, :D tonight was just off a little bit,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Pokkro on September 23, 2019, 08:06:17 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on September 23, 2019, 02:16:45 AM
I got 2 cats,,,,marlo got2,,,1hybird and Calvin got skunked,,,,we well that,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Nice catch, congratulations! Which area were you fishing?
I am planning to go to Italy and meet my very good friend who promised me to go fishing in the open sea.
your going to Italy,,,,,, ;) the artwork is unbelievable David,,,the last supper and any where you go out to sea is incredible,,,,,,,, :D I'm in Salem Virginia us,,,the only thing to see here is road signs we got more than anywhere thanks bill jones vice mayor and owner of fast signs,,,,, :o but this time of year we got cool helicopters looking for marijuana crops yesterday I saw a huey today something better,,,,, 8) good luck on your trip man and send us some photos,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

One more birthday present from the state of Virginia,,,,,, :D I got master anlger 2 for 10 different species,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Congratulations, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

Yo Benni, I'm impressed.  I don't know any Masters.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

Nice work my man!

John

Alto Mare

Very cool... you go Benni!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on September 25, 2019, 01:46:45 AM
Nice work my man!

John
Quote from: Dominick on September 25, 2019, 12:52:29 AM
Yo Benni, I'm impressed.  I don't know any Masters.  Dominick
Quote from: Crow on September 24, 2019, 09:08:21 PM
Congratulations, Benni !!
Quote from: Alto Mare on September 25, 2019, 02:14:49 AM
Very cool... you go Benni!
thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, :D there's 15 more to go,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 hybrids and marlo got 5 ,,,,,,, :D this must be the one's they stocked last spring and they just stocked 5,000 more fingerlings,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

You two guys and the VA Division of Inland Fisheries are dependent upon each other.  You should inquire about being on their advisory board and giving them the fisherman's perspective on how they are doing.  Either that, or they should give you a job.
-steve

mo65

I love seeing those small hybrids like that...as fast as those things grow...in a few short years you'll have great fishin'. Well, as long as everyone doesn't eat them all first! :D
Tight Lines Benni! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~