Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 25, 2019, 04:59:30 AM
You two guys and the VA Division of Inland Fisheries are dependent upon each other.  You should inquire about being on their advisory board and giving them the fisherman's perspective on how they are doing.  Either that, or they should give you a job.
-steve
I wish,,,,,, ;) but everytime I talk about stocking brown trout at the cove again,,,,,,, ??? nobody gets it,,,but that's ok,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on September 25, 2019, 05:30:18 PM
   I love seeing those small hybrids like that...as fast as those things grow...in a few short years you'll have great fishin'. Well, as long as everyone doesn't eat them all first! :D
Tight Lines Benni! 8)

thanks very much my friend,,,,,,, :D can't wait to see your next fishing video,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I think you might like this,,,, :D me and marlo talk about the road signs sometimes when fishing some are funny like bluefield wv or Bristol tn and 1 is almost famous so much so they had to take it down on interstate I-81,,,,,,,, ;) see if you can find which one,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Where does "Butt Hollow Road", go , Benni ? ::)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on September 25, 2019, 11:54:55 PM
hehe,,,,,,, :D it was named after a doctor,,,,, ;) this is something you got to Google,,,,, ??? I don't get salem they say they want tourism,,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on September 26, 2019, 01:34:22 AM
hehe,,,,,,, :D it was named after a doctor,,,,, ;)

was he a famous prostate cancer doctor that he has a street named after him?
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on September 26, 2019, 08:02:29 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on September 26, 2019, 01:34:22 AM
hehe,,,,,,, :D it was named after a doctor,,,,, ;)

was he a famous prostate cancer doctor that he has a street named after him?
maybe,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 smallmouth today at the river,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Those smallies are my favorite fish.....and this time of year, they always seem "extra energetic"....lots of jumps, and runs.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gobi King

Good fishing, small mouths are tasty,
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on September 27, 2019, 12:55:34 PM
Those smallies are my favorite fish.....and this time of year, they always seem "extra energetic"....lots of jumps, and runs.
Quote from: Gobi King on September 27, 2019, 02:34:14 PM
Good fishing, small mouths are tasty,

thanks very much my friends,,,,,, :D it started off slowly and Calvin said your really going to take my picture with this little fish,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2cats and 1 tiger bass? And marlo got 2 cats 1 hybrid,,,,,but he did go down the cove and got 3 bass on top the water,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Stopped by to pick up marlo and gene wanted to go,,,,no problem,,,,,,, :D I got 2 hybrids and gene got 2 hybrids 1flathead and marlo got shunked,,,, :( but that's ok,,,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Awesome Benni!
I've been in Florida for a week and caught nothing but Gafftop Catfish. The surf is a washing machine and full of weed. ::)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 30, 2019, 03:05:31 AM
Awesome Benni!
I've been in Florida for a week and caught nothing but Gafftop Catfish. The surf is a washing machine and full of weed. ::)
oh if I would of known that I would have kidnapped you and taken you to the other side Indian river,,,,,, ;)