Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I hate these catfish. They have poisonous spines and will slime you beyond belief. I will keep trying.
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

You have to take the good with the bad. The misses and I are still living it up. ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 30, 2019, 03:27:22 AM
I hate these catfish. They have poisonous spines and will slime you beyond belief. I will keep trying.
they don't sell that beer here anymore it's hard to find and that hot women you're with,,,,,, :D I can't take you away from her for fishing,,,,,, ;) but maybe one day eastcoast,,,, :) 9ft bulls and goalth grouper,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Not on your life brother. ;D
We have been together probably before you were born.
She is like a fine wine and gets better with age.
Her skin gets so tan, it makes me look ill. Ha Ha. :D
I use SPF 50, She uses oil.
Teri is my Rock! ;)
Life is Good!

oc1

That looks like fun Daron but I think it's is a hardhead instead of a gafftop.  They both have the poison spines.
-steve

Shark Hunter

I don't like either one. The ones we usually catch are black looking with white spots. I thought those were hard heads?
Its weird, because we usually only catch them after a lot of rain and the salinity goes down. It hasn't rained a drop in over a week.
The surf has been rough and weedy, but not unfishable.
Life is Good!

Benni3

I got 2hybirds 1flathead,,,,gene got 3hybirds 1 cat and marlo got 1cat,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 30, 2019, 05:59:49 PM
I don't like either one. The ones we usually catch are black looking with white spots. I thought those were hard heads?
Its weird, because we usually only catch them after a lot of rain and the salinity goes down. It hasn't rained a drop in over a week.
what are doing ,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Those flathead just keep getting bigger, Benni ! 
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 01, 2019, 02:16:04 AM
Those flathead just keep getting bigger, Benni ! 
thank you my friend,,,,,,,, :D marlo wanted to go to the pond today but we both got shunked,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 30, 2019, 05:59:49 PM
what are you doing now,,,, :D is there headboats there,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2bass and marlo got1 cat today at claytor lake,,,,,,,, ;D

JoseCuervo

Benni, I have no idea where you are, state, city, etc,, but please keep up the posts and pics.

Thanks

I wish I could fish as often as you do.

Rob

Crow

Looks like that boat is working out well for you guys !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on October 03, 2019, 03:28:32 AM
I got 2bass and marlo got1 cat today at claytor lake,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni, what monster fish are you targeting with that bait you just caught
The Baja Guy