Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

I think those are what he's using as bait for those big flathead ! :D
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: JoseCuervo on October 03, 2019, 04:55:00 AM
Benni, I have no idea where you are, state, city, etc,, but please keep up the posts and pics.

Thanks

I wish I could fish as often as you do.

Rob
salem Virginia,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Crow on October 03, 2019, 12:43:38 PM
Looks like that boat is working out well for you guys !!
yes,,,the trolling motor great,,,,, ;D
Quote from: steelfish on October 03, 2019, 04:02:56 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on October 03, 2019, 03:28:32 AM
I got 2bass and marlo got1 cat today at claytor lake,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni, what monster fish are you targeting with that bait you just caught
I was using minnows,,,,waiting to fine shad for the stripers,,,,but not much luck,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Crow on October 03, 2019, 04:06:11 PM
I think those are what he's using as bait for those big flathead ! :D
we did stop and throw livers out for cats but no luck,,,,thanks my friends for your support,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And when me and marlo and gene go to Walmart to get some fishing supplies in salem,,,,,, :D we like ray the cashier the most not this guy,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

I  refuse to use those things !  Next, they will have the "customers" unloading stuff right off the darn trucks !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 04, 2019, 01:41:53 AM
I  refuse to use those things !  Next, they will have the "customers" unloading stuff right off the darn trucks !
hehe,,,,,,, ;) it's just like the lyrics to "iron man" coming true,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on July 13, 2019, 08:15:45 PM
Benni, that rod & the fake baits are both definitely big scores !! Good for you... Jeff
how are you doing good my friend,,,,I hope the best jeff miss you ,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Quote from: Benni3 on October 04, 2019, 01:26:34 AM
And when me and marlo and gene go to Walmart to get some fishing supplies in salem,,,,,, :D we like ray the cashier the most not this guy,,,,,,,,, ;D

Yup. The local Costco has 'em now, too. Gonna hav'ta check out the Safeway here. Last I recall, Safeway had union cashiers, they wouldn't be likin that.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

oc1

I'm in favor of anything that makes the checkout line move faster.
-steve

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Me and marlo got skunked at the cove,,,,,,, :D October 1 they start closing at 6:30 and October 1 trout fishing regulations kick in for the river,,,,,, :( no fishing 1hr after sunset,,,,no live bait in the heritage areas,,,,no nets for bait fish,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on October 04, 2019, 02:58:44 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on October 04, 2019, 01:26:34 AM

Yup. The local Costco has 'em now, too. Gonna hav'ta check out the Safeway here. Last I recall, Safeway had union cashiers, they wouldn't be likin that.
Quote from: oc1 on October 04, 2019, 05:35:58 PM
I'm in favor of anything that makes the checkout line move faster.
-steve
Quote from: Gobi King on October 04, 2019, 07:20:31 PM
I would avoid them

here is why

https://www.coreycohen.com/blog/2019/03/3-reasons-you-may-want-to-skip-the-self-checkout-line-at-walmart.shtml
is he live or is he dead has he thoughts in his head,,,,,, :) well just past hem there why should we even care,,,,,,,,,, ??? Can he walk at all or if he moves will he fall,,,,,, :D haha,,,the walmarket in salem is a joke and the lakeside Krogers is a joke too they don't have everything you need and over priced,,,, >:( but that's ok,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Rivverrat"jeff" is doing great,,,, :D just busy,,,,best news for me,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Just found out today my uncle sal,,,,, not doing good,,,, >:( I'm asking for much prayers from my friends and family this is a great man that I love and respect,,,,,,,

Swami805

Sorry to hear that, hope you pass along everyone's well wishes so he knows we're all pulling for him. Don't think there's a nicer man walking this earth than Sal
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on October 06, 2019, 01:50:14 PM
Sorry to hear that, hope you pass along everyone's well wishes so he knows we're all pulling for him. Don't think there's a nicer man walking this earth than Sal
thank my friend and marlo is pulling for him to