Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got skunked at the cove,,,, :D but marlo got a big carp,,,,, ;)   and we talked about winnie the poo getting kicked out of china,,, :o yes it's a real thing you got to Google it,,,,,,, ;D

xjchad

Quote from: Benni3 on October 06, 2019, 07:15:34 AM
Just found out today my uncle sal,,,,, not doing good,,,, >:( I'm asking for much prayers from my friends and family this is a great man that I love and respect,,,,,,,

Oh man, I hate to hear that Benni  :'(
Praying for him!  Please keep us posted.
Husband, Father, Fisherman

steelfish

Quote from: xjchad on October 07, 2019, 03:04:39 PM
Just found out today my uncle sal,,,,, not doing good,,,, >:( I'm asking for much prayers from my friends and family this is a great man that I love and respect,,,,,,,

Chad

his uncle Sal, is our ohana Sal "altomare"  ;) ;)
https://alantani.com/index.php?topic=29543.0
The Baja Guy

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo got skunked,,,,,closing time at 6:30 difficulty,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

thanks my friend,,,,,he is a man that I have most respect for,,,,,i love "uncle sal" he's the best,,,,,

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on October 07, 2019, 06:53:26 PM

Chad

his uncle Sal, is our ohana Sal "altomare"  ;) ;)
https://alantani.com/index.php?topic=29543.0

thank you my friend and this bothers me,,,,I I'm going to try to get in touch,,,,,, ;) even if he gets mad and throws me in the cove,,,,,,

Benni3

Sending out a get well card,,,signed by me,marlo,gene and my parents,,,,for uncle sal,,,,hope here from you soon.

Benni3

I got 3 bass and marlo got 4 bass and 1 big cat,,,, :D this morning had to stop at the river to get more water for the minnows and then the trout truck pulled up next to me then the gamewarding and all the people flowing the truck,,,, ;) the gamewarding said hey bennie how about just putting your boat here on top of the trout,,,,"hehe. nope I'm going to claytor lake,,but that would be funny,,,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Awesome Benni! You and Marlo are Mobile. That is a pretty nice gesture, sending the card. I hope it finds him well.
Sal is a good man. He took me under his wing and taught me the ropes. I wish him only the very best. ;)
He is in my thoughts and prayers every night.
Life is Good!

Gfish

Yup. Every time I do a double-dog mod., I think of Sal. Next up, a 2/0 Senator. I hope you can shake it off buddy, and then keep movin forward.

Nice fish bennie & marlo. Fall is here! The warden had a good idea. Fresh planter trout can attract some big predators.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

They stocked trout yesterday,,,,,but I got 4 chubs and 4 redeye's,,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on October 10, 2019, 01:17:34 PM
Yup. Every time I do a double-dog mod., I think of Sal. Next up, a 2/0 Senator. I hope you can shake it off buddy, and then keep movin forward.

Nice fish bennie & marlo. Fall is here! The warden had a good idea. Fresh planter trout can attract some big predators.
the warden is very cool but they hates guys chasing the truck and when the trout truck pulled right up to me and I was towing a boat it was a little confusing at first,,,,,,, :o but no where for the others to park,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 10, 2019, 07:01:12 AM
Awesome Benni! You and Marlo are Mobile. That is a pretty nice gesture, sending the card. I hope it finds him well.
Sal is a good man. He took me under his wing and taught me the ropes. I wish him only the very best. ;)
He is in my thoughts and prayers every night.
thanks very much my friend and he is in my prayers every day,,,,,,,

Benni3

I got 2 rainbows and Calvin got 8,,,,, :D we are plotting a fishing trip in morehead city a 24hr Rolex race bucket list kind of fishing trip it's in the works,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and Calvin are going on the Capt stacy 5 ,,,,416 Atlantic beach cause way nc 28512 on November 9th and 10th,,,, :D if anybody feeling froggy "jump",,,,,,,,,, ;D