Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy247

That sounds awesome Benni! What are you guys targeting?

Benni3

Hit the river for an hour got 1 sunfish,,,,,, :D but my girlfriend wanted me to stop by her new job "the gingos" she didn't like working at the Oliver garden in Danville to much drug activitie in the restaurant,,,,,,, :o ??? ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on October 12, 2019, 09:49:34 PM
That sounds awesome Benni! What are you guys targeting?
snappers,,,, groupers,,,,amber jack,,,,,, :D I think Im going to bring my 4/0 with 4.1 gears and a old magenafux rod,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove today,,,,, :D the last two days fishing on the river,,,,just chubs,redeye's,sunfish,,,, it wasn't a very good stocking because of the water level,,,, :) but that's ok,,,me and marlo got to talk about the ugliest trucks,,,, :o the ford super duty with the national lampoon car head lights hehe or the 2020 GMC that copied the ford or the 2020 Chevy trucks that looks like a toaster,,,,,,we always have some how,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat and 1 snake,,,,marlo got 1 sunfish,,,,, :D wind 25mph,,,last week it was temp 95 this week it going to get in the 30's,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1hybird and marlo got 4hybirds today at the cove,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I stopped by and saw John crews,,,bass pro,,,,, :D at missile bait in Salem va,,,,, he showed me a picture of a 14lb largemouth he got in Florida and he told me about all the traveling he does for bass tournaments,,,very nice guy,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Marlo has been "out fishing" you, Benni ! I think you should let him take all the pictures, so you have more time with the rod !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 18, 2019, 11:50:30 PM
Marlo has been "out fishing" you, Benni ! I think you should let him take all the pictures, so you have more time with the rod !!
thanks my friend the time goes fast,,,,,, sneaks up on me the siren goes off,,, :( 6:15 times up ,,,,,, :D but tonight my girlfriend wanted me to go to st,albans sanatorium,,,,,haunted house,,,,, :o ya we had fun,,,,,, ;D

Crow

From the looks on everyone's face...it must be a pretty good "haunted house' !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 20, 2019, 11:44:21 AM
From the looks on everyone's face...it must be a pretty good "haunted house' !
thank you my friend,,,,,, :D we had fun,,, :o I got 5 and marlo got 1 and addie's grandfather "tim" came to the cove watch us fish,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Watch?  That's like watching paint dry.  Gotta get in there and do it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on October 21, 2019, 04:54:44 PM
Watch?  That's like watching paint dry.  Gotta get in there and do it.  Dominick
tim came down so we can show him some thicks so when he takes the grand kids fishing,,,,,, ;) but when I hooked a fish "I don't have my fishing license on me",,,,next time he will be ready and hopefully he can bring the grand kids too,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1cat and marlo 1hybird and we saw gene today,,,,, :D

Benni3

Everybody allways ask me bennie way you use such big fishing gear,,,,sometimes more is just not enough,,,so we try harder and win,,,,,, on the 9/0 uncle sal built,,,, ;D