Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wailua boy

Yah buddy, looks like a nice day. I've got a pole soaking as I type but no bites yet.

Benni3

Quote from: wailua boy on October 28, 2019, 01:04:33 AM
Yah buddy, looks like a nice day. I've got a pole soaking as I type but no bites yet.
I hope you get the big one,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 and marlo got 2 today at the cove,,,,,, :D and we had a special guest joehawkinsphotography on Facebook he a reel professional photographer and artist and he really like taking me and marlo pictures,,, 8) so that was very cool,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 hybrids 1on a spoon and marlo got 2 and 1 nice carp today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: wailua boy on October 28, 2019, 01:04:33 AM
did you get a monster,,,,,,, ;) if not that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Good times, Benni !!  I know you've said, before...but, I fergit...what's the name of the lake ?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 30, 2019, 12:48:42 AM
Good times, Benni !!  I know you've said, before...but, I fergit...what's the name of the lake ?
carvins cove my friend,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid,marlo got skunked  and John got 2 hybrids 1 yellow perch,,,,,,, :D we had 28mph winds and 5in of rain,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

I'll trade ya', Benni ! We had 5 inches of SNOW !! That yellow perch is a dandy !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

Nice perch Benni!
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 31, 2019, 11:39:34 PM
I'll trade ya', Benni ! We had 5 inches of SNOW !! That yellow perch is a dandy !
thanks very much my friend,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on October 31, 2019, 11:58:22 PM
Nice perch Benni!
yes the perch are hard to catch here now,,,,, :D and the trick or treaters,,,, :D I had just 1 SUV load I gave out candy but 1 looked about 30 so I gave her a pound of coffee,,,,,, :) then me and my neighbor was having a nightcap and a ghost came by but he didn't want candy or coffee and wasn't getting any of our spirits so he whent away,,,,, :o but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 hybrids and marlo got 5 today,,,,, :D good times,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 and marlo got 5 ,,,,,,,, :D it got very scary 20mph winds and when it was getting dark,,,,, :-\ vampire bats flew over and a pack of wild coyotes started howling or maybe it was werewolfs,,,,,,, ;D but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 30, 2019, 12:48:42 AM
Good times, Benni !!  I know you've said, before...but, I fergit...what's the name of the lake ?
it was a scary place tonight