Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

That's a nice trout you got Bennie, if you only get 1 that's a good one!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

JoseCuervo

That's "A" trout?

:o

oc1

Yeah, it must have been hiding for a long time.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on November 17, 2019, 01:18:25 AM
That's a nice trout you got Bennie, if you only get 1 that's a good one!
Quote from: JoseCuervo on November 17, 2019, 05:37:55 AM
That's "A" trout?

:o

Quote from: oc1 on November 17, 2019, 06:13:24 AM
Yeah, it must have been hiding for a long time.
-steve
thanks very much my friends,,,,,, ;) going down that bank,,,because I have fell in the river many times,hehe,,,, :D and the trout was barely hooked in the lip,,,,,that was just alot of "luck",,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 2 rainbows,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Benni3

1 got 1 rainbow and marlo got 1 ,,, :D and a nurse today grabbed marlo and said a patient wants to see you,,, ;) he said your the guy online that fishes everyday let me show you a picture of a flathead I got last week,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

You guys are famous !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on November 20, 2019, 12:57:08 AM
he said your the guy online that fishes everyday let me show you a picture of a flathead I got last week

That's too funny.
-steve

xjchad

If you're only going to catch one rainbow....  That's the one to catch Benni!  Nice!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 1 cat,,,, :D the cove still closing at 5:00pm and had the game department out there  looking for Michael brown,,,,I hope they catch him,,,, ;) not just because it's missing up the fishing,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on November 18, 2019, 12:15:29 AM
Nice work amigo!
Quote from: Crow on November 20, 2019, 02:34:49 AM
You guys are famous !!
Quote from: oc1 on November 20, 2019, 04:54:35 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on November 20, 2019, 12:57:08 AM
Quote from: xjchad on November 20, 2019, 03:52:44 PM
If you're only going to catch one rainbow....  That's the one to catch Benni!  Nice!!
That's too funny.
-steve
thanks very much my friends,,,,I just got to find some more fish,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on November 20, 2019, 11:29:40 PM
the cove still closing at 5:00pm
They read on the internet about these two guy who come and catch all the fish late in the afternoon.  :)
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on November 21, 2019, 03:57:00 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on November 20, 2019, 11:29:40 PM
the cove still closing at 5:00pm
They read on the internet about these two guy who come and catch all the fish late in the afternoon.  :)
-steve
it's "ironic" one place I used to fish my favorite they stopped stocking fish there and now Colorado bridge up stream or down,,,,,, ??? even chilerelleno came there to find me,,,, :) but most the time trout unlimited calls the va game department on me 4times a mouth during trout season and yes it is strange there closing the cove at 5:00pm when that's when me and marlo fish,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,, ;) me and marlo are use to living in the communist I mean "commonwealth" of Virginia,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked today and my dad,,,,,, :D I found a big rainbow mixed in with some red house suckers he hit my dad's line once,,,,, ;) but that's ok dewayne got a big one up stream and I think it but up a good fight,,,,,,, ;D