Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow and dewayne got 1,,,,, :D he's down stream in the photo using jedi mine tricks on the trout,,,most the time it works,,,,,, ;D

Crow

........just hope he's not using his Light Saber to fillet them ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

That's a nice photo with the trout and fly rod.  You can see every scale.  Like something out of the TU magazine.
-steve

Fishy247

Quote........just hope he's not using his Light Saber to fillet them Wink

Yeah, but if he does, it should cook the fillets at the same time. Total time saver!! ;D

Benni3

I got 1 redeye it's been raining all day,,,,, :o but river looked ok there's 1 big rainbow in this hole and had to try but something keep stealing my nightcrawlers,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on November 23, 2019, 12:30:44 AM
........just hope he's not using his Light Saber to fillet them ;)
Quote from: Fishy247 on November 23, 2019, 03:17:54 PM
Quote........just hope he's not using his Light Saber to fillet them Wink

Yeah, but if he does, it should cook the fillets at the same time. Total time saver!! ;D
hehe,,,, :D you can fillet a fish with a light saber in the state of Virginia but you can't fish with one,,,,, ??? "It's rod and reel only" there was a nice asian guy at the cove hand lining sun fish and got a ticket,,, ;) I said really but what about the tu guys with tenkara's,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on November 23, 2019, 04:13:34 AM
That's a nice photo with the trout and fly rod.  You can see every scale.  Like something out of the TU magazine.
-steve
yes,,,,,dewayne got a great shot needs to go in a  orvis store,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow and dewayne got 1,,,,,, :D the river was up and alot of leaves coming down stream,,,,, :( but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

We're taking off for "DI", tomorrow morning, so, hopefully, I'll be on the beach Thanksgiving day...and , "double hopefully",  can start playing "catch-up' !!   Although, You and Dwayne have a big lead on me ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow today,,,,,, :D not much time to fish had some stuff to today post office,,,,whent by haroble fake to get a light and there was a shopping cart with 3 big magnet strips in it,,,,, :o but I brought it back in side and gave it to the manager and sure enough here comes somebody looking for them,,,,,, ;) and that's how you get "good luck",,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on November 25, 2019, 04:08:30 PM
We're taking off for "DI", tomorrow morning, so, hopefully, I'll be on the beach Thanksgiving day...and , "double hopefully",  can start playing "catch-up' !!   Although, You and Dwayne have a big lead on me ;)
you have safe travels,,,,, :D don't go over 8mph over the speed limit,,,,, :) bring oil antifreeze ,,,,, :) if you see a jb hunt or swift truck stay away from them they well kill you,,,,,,, ;) 18wheeler dellers of death,,,,, >:( but that's ok,,,,, ;) and your going to have fantastic trip on the beach with all those beautiful women "good luck" my friend,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 rainbows dewayne got 6 and mark was right with us,,,,,, :D and 2 paragliders came over and swooping low over a field,,,,,, :o dewayne said what are they doing,,,,, ;) I said cattle rustling,,,,,,,, 8)

Benni3

I got 3 rainbows,,,,, :D it started off slow with 26mph winds today and it's getting up to 33mph tonight,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Sounds good Arlin have a safe trip, & Benni thanks for the photos, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

mo65

Hey Benny,
   Good job on those trouts! What do you guys use for trout bait? We use mostly small inline spinners my brother makes. We also use mealworms and powerbait at times. Here's some photos of my brother's spinners. They look just like Joe's Flies. Trolling these spinners is a hoot!  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~