Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkb8

Bennie are you and Marlo thinking of trying to catch that lock Ness monster  .

Kim

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on December 07, 2019, 07:42:17 AM
Bennie are you and Marlo thinking of trying to catch that lock Ness monster  .

Kim
we seen it again today,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 3 rainbows and marlo got 1 today at the river,,,,,,, ;D

JoseCuervo

Benni, do you catch and release, or harvest and eat?

I'm jealous of your daily fishing quests.

Rob

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,today's topic was "baby yoda" and if you got kids,,,grandkids,,,, ;) that's what you need to get for Christmas,,,,,I got my girlfriend a hoodie before it's to late,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: JoseCuervo on December 08, 2019, 03:47:24 AM
Benni, do you catch and release, or harvest and eat?

I'm jealous of your daily fishing quests.

Rob
in freshwater I catch and release 99% of the time,,,,saltwater 50%,,,,, ;) there's always time to go fishing you just got to make it happen,,,,,,,,, ;D

wailua boy

"there's always time to go fishing you just got to make it happen". I second that notion.

Benni3

Quote from: wailua boy on December 09, 2019, 01:51:55 AM
"there's always time to go fishing you just got to make it happen". I second that notion.
there stuff I need to do to the boat and other projects it will happen too,,,, ;)

Benni3

Just found a movie that was filmed here,,,," truth and justice" it about a Roanoke detective and a ministier,,,,,, ;) but this is my stomping grounds I have been everywhere in the picture many times,,,,,, :D the garage,,,maybe even the house or it was the yellow one next door at a estate sale,,,it's very to see where your from in a movie,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 yellow perch and marlo didn't even get a bite,,,,, :D  the river is flooded and it's going to rain tomorrow,,,,,but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Crow

Pretty good trip, Benni ! Weather has been "warmer than normal" (supposed to cool down , and rain, starting tonight, though :(). We've been getting enough whiting to eat....as long as there is plenty of cornbread, to fill the cracks!! ;D.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 2 yellow perch 1 sun fish 1 cat and marlo got skunked,,, :D it was really nice out water slick,,, :D then 30mph winds and got cold quick,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on December 10, 2019, 06:08:40 PM
Pretty good trip, Benni ! Weather has been "warmer than normal" (supposed to cool down , and rain, starting tonight, though :(). We've been getting enough whiting to eat....as long as there is plenty of cornbread, to fill the cracks!! ;D.
I'm glad you're having a great time,,,,,,, :D and you got brown beans and cornbread,,,,country cooking,,,,, ;D