Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 2 yellow perch and marlo got skunked,,,,, :D so tomorrow might hit the river,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

I hope Marlo gets the "skunk" off ! That's the third time you "bested" him.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 3 rainbows and marlo 4,,,,,, :D today was a fun day,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on December 12, 2019, 01:31:22 AM
I hope Marlo gets the "skunk" off ! That's the third time you "bested" him.
yes we did it,,,,, ;)  the helicopter was watching,,,, :D salem tried to stop them from flying,,, >:( noise ordinance,,,,but the FAA stepped in and said "NO" this is a airport,,,,,they used it in ww2 to refuel airplanes,,,,,, ;D

Fishy247

Marlo finally got the skunk off!! YAY!!!!

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on December 13, 2019, 09:20:45 PM
Marlo finally got the skunk off!! YAY!!!!
hehe,,,,,but we both got skunked today,,,, :D but that's ok the river was up,,,,, :) and this came in the mail today very happy with it,,,,,thanks randy,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 sun fish 1 yellow perch and marlo got 1 sun fish,,,,,, :D the river was up yesterday and flooded today,,,, ;) I hope  the water is not going around the dam threw a cavern again,,,,,, :) but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 1 largemouth and gene got 1 sun fish 1 yellow perch,,,,, ;) it's allways a blast when gene can go,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on December 16, 2019, 08:46:49 AM
Just posting a pic for a friend here,,,,, ;D

Since this is a fishing site, that must be the guts of a Barracuda... :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

I got 2 rainbows and marlo 1,,,,,, :D the wind was blowing 24mph and it got cold,,,,, ;) but that's ok the fish was biting,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Something tells me Gene might not have many friends & fellas around like yourself & Marlo. Good on you the both of you.. Jeff

Benni3

It was like Christmas today,,,,, :D Ted,,,(maxed out)me and marlo with lures and gear,,,,, ;) even the cat was impressed,,,,,, :o wow,,, thanks very much my friend,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Wow ! there are some classic "Toss & Retrieve" type stuff in that pile.

Benni3

I got 4 rainbows today,,,, :D 23mpg winds and cold,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

"Ohana".....the best !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !