Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

I got 6 and marlo got 5 rainbows today was a good day,,,,, ; :D and marlo showed me how ring got hacked,,,hey little girl I'm Santa claus,,,break your tv,,,, :o well marlo she would of did it if he promised her a 60in and said where's mommy's creat card let go to Amazon,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 rainbows and marlo got 3,,,,, :D but this pterodactyl looked very hungry,,,, ;) well it is Christmas,,,, :) so yes he got a rainbow too,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow and marlo got 1 rainbow,,,,, ;D

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

Boy, you guys are cleaning up, on those trout !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

conchydong

Benni, keep a good eye on the weather before you commit to coming to SE Florida, as it is nasty now and may be for a while.  Hopefully it will get better.

Scott

jzumi

Nice fish!

"but this pterodactyl looked very hungry,,,, "      It's poignant that you use that term.  I just learned that today's birds are all descendants of dinosaurs.

Benni3

I got 2 rainbows marlo 3 and dewayne 9 down stream,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on December 22, 2019, 12:35:50 AM
Way to go guys! 8)
Quote from: Crow on December 22, 2019, 12:36:09 AM
Boy, you guys are cleaning up, on those trout !!
Quote from: jzumi on December 22, 2019, 05:11:57 PM
Nice fish!

"but this pterodactyl looked very hungry,,,, "      It's poignant that you use that term.  I just learned that today's birds are all descendants of dinosaurs.
Quote from: conchydong on December 22, 2019, 12:47:34 AM
Benni, keep a good eye on the weather before you commit to coming to SE Florida, as it is nasty now and may be for a while.  Hopefully it will get better.

Scott
thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, ;) and yes the weather in Florida this time of year is different,,,,it i can't go out,,, :) we can fish the Indian river or if that's a bust,,,,, :D lake okeechobee or something,,,,,,,, :o got make it happen somewhere some how ,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 and marlo got skunked today,,,,,  ;) but that's ok he got a new hoodie for Christmas,,,,,,, :D and there's a deep cave at the top of this ridge that's a new home for a big coyote,,,,,,,, ;D

Sharkb8

Well done Benni you might have to give Marlo some tips on how to catch fish .Merry Christmas to you and Marlo.

Kim

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on December 24, 2019, 03:19:57 AM
Well done Benni you might have to give Marlo some tips on how to catch fish .Merry Christmas to you and Marlo.

Kim
thanks very much my friend,,,,,,I was side drifting and marlo was jiggling for the big ones,,,,, ;) it's allways a gamble,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Wow!  In Virginia you get a big championship belt for being a good fisherman.  I hope it catches on across the country.
-steve

Swami805

Happy holidays Benni, thanks for all the reports you  post   Have a great  trip to Florida!
Do what you can with that you have where you are