Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc1

Quote from: twotone on December 28, 2019, 04:58:19 AM
Gafftop sails.
One gafftop and one hardhead.  Neither is good for anything.
-steve

twotone

And usually see them tailing.
twotone

Benni3

We got a bunch today,,,,,, :D the biggest was the 40 to 50lb grouper I got,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

There was alot of wind today and no 20/0 tomorrow,,,, :( not a strong enough rod holder on his boat,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,, :D I'm talking the unstopble 9/0 uncle sal built,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Started raining , here, about 6(pm).........probably will "rain on your parade", tomorrow....hope you guys brought your slickers !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

Looks like it's already been a successful trip.  Way to go guys.
-steve

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,, :D me and marlo got about 25 snook this morning,,,, ;) today was good,,,but that's not all,,,,,, ;D

alantani

Quote from: Benni3 on December 29, 2019, 06:07:44 PM
me and marlo got about 25 snook this morning,,,, ;)

awesome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Thanks for sharing!

Great job!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

oc1

Man, those are snook to be proud of.
-steve

mo65

Nice snook Benni! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Not only one of the nicest guy I've ever spoken to, or delt with, but also one of the must active fisherman on our site... you go Benni!!!
Say hello to Marlo and family.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Way to Go Fellas! :o
Life is Good!

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends for your support,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 29, 2019, 08:38:34 PM
Not only one of the nicest guy I've ever spoken to, or delt with, but also one of the must active fisherman on our site... you go Benni!!!
Say hello to Marlo and family.

Sal
but couldn't do it with out the unstopble 9/0 you build,,,,,, ;) thanks uncle sal,,,,,,, ;D