Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Coooool!
Pic. of the month?...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Crow

Way to go, Guys !!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Sharkb8

Well done Benni and Marlo looks like some good fishing there.

Kim

thorhammer

Hey my man, best of luck (looks like you got that covered :) and safe travels to you and Marlo! Epic trip! This thread is what its really all about- fishing!!! And you are closing in on 200K views. Ya'llzz are doing some good work, cuz.

oc1

Nice one.  Is that a spinner?
-steve

Spinner shark, I mean.  Not the reel.  :)

Rivverrat

Whoa... A shark.... To me sharks are always super cool!... How ever here in Kansas they would be treated like most other undesirable fish being Carp or Gar & given the "coupe de grace" thump on or bullet to the the head or just thrown on the bank.

I'm not any thing close to being politically correct. 

However I don't agree with this as a practice.   Hillbilly's in Kansas dont always search out all pertinent info. I respect every fish for what it is but at the same time some species can become a nuances... Jeff 

Benni3

Big day today in Miami fl,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on December 30, 2019, 06:36:47 PM
Big day today,,,,,, ;D

nice !

a peacock Bass, beautiful fish !

The Baja Guy

alantani

peacock bass?  since when did you guys have peacock bass?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Nice Blacktip too! :o
Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: alantani on December 30, 2019, 09:13:44 PM
peacock bass?  since when did you guys have peacock bass?

i heard there are some USA states that imported peacock bass from south america, pretty sure Florida have peacock bass on some closed/regulated lagoons

The Baja Guy

Benni3

We got 46 butterflie peacock bass today,,,,,  ;) will post more photos soon,,,,,,,,,, ;D

conchydong

Florida decided to import Peacocks as the scientists concluded that they didn't compete with the native Largemouth Bass.  They are limited to South Florida as they do not tolerate cold water very well but they provide a lot of angling opportunities as they readily hit top water plugs. There are dedicated guides that specialize in Peacocks.

I don't fish sweet water as much as I used to but after seeing Benni and Marlo. I may have to rethink my thinking.

Scott

Gfish

They are in the H. Islands. Only location on this island is a pay-to-fish private lake. I've heard they're great battlers. Looks like a great multi-species, multi-environment road trip B!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

oc1

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 30, 2019, 09:17:53 PM
Nice Blacktip too! :o
Please teach me Daron.  How do you know?
-steve