Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: wailua boy on January 01, 2020, 11:57:17 PM
Nice tucanare and jaguar cichlid, looks like a fun trip.
that was one of my favorite fish I caught,,,, :D we had a rod out for tarpon,,,,,but maybe someday I'll go back and get one,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on January 01, 2020, 11:31:08 PM
Benni tell me about the Peacock Bass. How do they fight compared to a Large Mouth or small mouth... Jeff
at first frank thought we were just a couple of amateurs,,,,,hehe,,,, ;) he said a couple of times that long rod you got isn't right for this type of fishing and I ask him you got a black hole sticker on you truck,,,he said yes Mr song gave that to me when they fish with me,,,,, :D but anyway they bite just like a trout and fight like a smallmouth,,,,,,, ;D

wfjord

Benni, I'm enjoying the adventures you and Marlo are having!  Nice looking snook & peacock bass!

Benni3

Quote from: wfjord on January 02, 2020, 03:38:59 AM
Benni, I'm enjoying the adventures you and Marlo are having!  Nice looking snook & peacock bass!
thanks very much my friend,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the river today,,,,, :D but that's ok 25 to 35mph winds,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked today at the cove,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,wrong time of the year for the cove and bad trout stockings this fall,,,, :(  trout unlimited don't want them to stock anymore till the end of February,,,,,, ;) hehe I love Florida,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

But effectively if anybody wants to see the movie based on me and marlo fishing trip in Florida it's "gone fishing"but marlo is the one who doesn't like lightning,,,, ;) hahaha,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

conchydong

Quote from: Benni3 on January 06, 2020, 03:18:15 AM
But effectively if anybody wants to see the movie based on me and marlo fishing trip in Florida it's "gone fishing"but marlo is the one who doesn't like lightning,,,, ;) hahaha,,,,,,, ;D

You guys are a trip. ;D  Thanks for sharing your adventures.
Scott

Fishy247

QuoteBut effectively if anybody wants to see the movie based on me and marlo fishing trip in Florida it's "gone fishing"but marlo is the one who doesn't like lightning,,,, Wink hahaha,,,,,,, Grin

Oh man, I had forgotten about that one!!! Too funny!

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on January 07, 2020, 08:39:35 PM
QuoteBut effectively if anybody wants to see the movie based on me and marlo fishing trip in Florida it's "gone fishing"but marlo is the one who doesn't like lightning,,,, Wink hahaha,,,,,,, Grin

Oh man, I had forgotten about that one!!! Too funny!
the first charter was with native and he had a new $60,000 center console and asked me to run the boat when he put the anchor out,,,,, :o I was so careful not to throw the captain off the front of the boat,,,,hehe,,,,,, ;D

wailua boy

Quote from: Benni3 on January 06, 2020, 03:18:15 AM

i just saw that movie a few days ago for the first time.

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow today,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Good one Benni ! Glad you got the skunk off ! ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

There is nothing...and I repeat...nothing as troubling as the skunk! ;D
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~