Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

I think that's a domesticated skunk with the brown fur and all.  The wild ones aren't any good at cranking a reel either.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on January 09, 2020, 06:35:26 PM
  There is nothing...and I repeat...nothing as troubling as the skunk! ;D
lucky skunk living the life,,,, :D
Quote from: oc1 on January 09, 2020, 11:12:10 PM
I think that's a domesticated skunk with the brown fur and all.  The wild ones aren't any good at cranking a reel either.
-steve
hehe,,,,I think that's a ny city rat,,, ;) somebody just trained him really good,,if you look closely there's a clue,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 rainbows today,,,after doing a little work,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me,,marlo,,Larry and Pauley on the other point got skunked today,,,,, ;D but that's ok they stocked trout and the river is flooded,,,,,,,it was a nice day and we still had fun,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me,,,marlo,,,Larry and Pauley skunked at the cove today waiting for the river to go back down,,,,, :D and me and Larry was talking about vintage lures,,,,  :) and he said I use to use a orange flatfish but can't find anybody that sells them anymore,,,,,, ;) thanks ted,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow,,,marlo got 1,,,,Larry got 8 all day and my dad got 3 down stream,,,,,, :D and we broke 200,000 views on this thread and that's when i was told sponsors want back you,,,, :( but don't need anything,,,,, ;) thanks to uncle sal and the ohana here,,,thanks my friends,,,,,,,, ;D

Maxed Out

Lol, I think you have a few flatfish in your tackle box Benni. Sounds like Larry is old school. Two thumbs up on the good weather and flat water too !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

JoseCuervo

I am continuing to love your thread Benni!

If you feel OK with it, I think it would be cool if you could let us know when / if you guys harvest a fish and how you cooked it.

That's just me though.

Crow

One question, Benni..........does Marlo still have that big smile, even when he's "skunked" ?  I'm betting, he does !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on January 16, 2020, 03:38:33 AM
One question, Benni..........does Marlo still have that big smile, even when he's "skunked" ?  I'm betting, he does !!
Yes we both do,,,, :D because we always have a topic like bill Cosby and pudding pops,,,, ;) it's always just to funny,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: JoseCuervo on January 16, 2020, 03:09:50 AM
I am continuing to love your thread Benni!

If you feel OK with it, I think it would be cool if you could let us know when / if you guys harvest a fish and how you cooked it.

99% releases but not salt,,,,,, ;) trigger fish lemon and butter,,,,, :D striper and hybrid soak in salt water overnight then lemon,,,butter and Italian dressing bake it,,,but that's just me,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 16, 2020, 02:12:34 AM

Lol, I think you have a few flatfish in your tackle box Benni. Sounds like Larry is old school. Two thumbs up on the good weather and flat water too !!
thanks so much my friend for the Christmas gift and Larry was like wow ,,,,,,,, ;D

wailua boy

Glad to hear you are fishing with your dad! Cherish those moments

Shark Hunter

Kudos Benni and Marlo! ;D
Life is Good!