Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove,,,, :D but the water level is back up and looks good,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Benni's water comes down to me- plus whatever we get. Our lake came up ten feet in five days; three feet yesterday and I had to move my dock three times Sunday alone.  It's a 49,000 acre reservoir, and they are pulling the dam as hard as they can without flooding the Roanoke downstream...a LOT of water...

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on February 10, 2020, 04:18:09 PM
Benni's water comes down to me- plus whatever we get. Our lake came up ten feet in five days; three feet yesterday and I had to move my dock three times Sunday alone.  It's a 49,000 acre reservoir, and they are pulling the dam as hard as they can without flooding the Roanoke downstream...a LOT of water...

It was raining today and will be tomorrow morning,,,,, :( just letting you know,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on February 10, 2020, 04:18:09 PM

skunked at the cove yesterday and it's raining today coming your way,,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

yep....went from 297 to 309 and change...bridges under water on my end...only One Way Out, baby, Lord I just caint go out that door, cause theres a flood down there, might be your fish, i don't know..

.I-85 to Route 4 through Manson is the only way in and out ....

Crow

Stay safe, down there !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 2 rainbows today and dewayne came by to see what shape the river was in,,,,, :D up but green,,,,,, ;) now we are getting somewhere,,,,yeehaw,,,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

the water looks like it's running high and fast......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on February 16, 2020, 01:28:15 AM
the water looks like it's running high and fast......   :-\
Yes sir,,,,, ;) it's going at trolling speed,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today 1 big 1,,,,,,, :D but when I reached down he put the hook in me,, :ooooooh,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 3 trout today,,,,,, :D and it's going to rain tomorrow afternoon,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,, :D after it stopped raising,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 today,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

water looks good! when are you going to take all those nice striper baits ya'll are catching on the boat to do their job :)

Benni3

I got 4 today,,,,, ;D