Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivverrat

OK, I can now say that RC plane is more than likely not cheap. Benni, it's not worth falling & end up eating your meals through a straw rest of your life. Wish I was closer trees are mostly what I do... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on February 27, 2020, 03:44:34 AM
Hey Benni, when the fishing gets slow cross the river and climb the tree.  Rescue that plane and take some pictures of it to post.  It looks like you got some people interested, including me.  Dominick
Quote from: Rivverrat on February 27, 2020, 04:46:11 AM
OK, I can now say that RC plane is more than likely not cheap. Benni, it's not worth falling & end up eating your meals through a straw rest of your life. Wish I was closer trees are mostly what I do... Jeff
That rc plane is very hi up and on a helicopter airport ,,,,, :D you got to special permission to be over there like the rc club and i did tell them I found there plane and could help get it,,,,,, ??? But they wasn't very nice,,,,hehe,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 trout today,,,,, :D they where going to stock the 28th but now the 3of March so they can try to get over on us,,,,hehe,,,,, ;D

Benni3

they stocked today,,,, ;) i got 3 and when I got out of my truck there was a eagle,,,,, :o where did he come from,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 and marlo got 1 today,,,,,,,,, ;D

milne

Great stuff Benni,   A great day out by the looks, well done.

Col

Benni3

I got 5 marlo got 2 trout and the cat got a 1fake rat,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: milne on March 04, 2020, 06:33:16 AM
Great stuff Benni,   A great day out by the looks, well done.

Col
Thanks very much my friend,,,,,,,,  :D yes it looks good on the trail,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Is that a "cat nip" rat ? I'm guessing it is, 'cause the "catnip" usually makes them take a "cat nap' !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on March 05, 2020, 02:56:17 AM
Is that a "cat nip" rat ? I'm guessing it is, 'cause the "catnip" usually makes them take a "cat nap' !
I don't know,,,,,, ;) but my mom brings over fresh cat nip in the summer and it's just funny,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 trout 1 redeye and marlo got 1 trout,,,,,, :D they stocked the regular section,,,, :( but they got all around us,,,,,, ;) so we went down steam to the catch and release area,,,,,,,,  ;D

Bill B

You guys are killing it Benni!
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on March 06, 2020, 02:42:50 AM
You guys are killing it Benni!
Thanks very much my friend,,,,,,,, ;) today was a little bit difficult 30mph wind and a little snow and rain in the chex mix,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Is that a "rooster tail" in that trout's mouth, Benni?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on March 07, 2020, 03:01:42 AM
Is that a "rooster tail" in that trout's mouth, Benni?
Yes sir,,,,,,, ;D