Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Skunked at the river today,,,,,, :D but that's ok with 19mpg winds,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 5,,,,,, :D these cute ducks was waiting for me to slip,,,,, 8) so they could steel my corn,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 and  marlo 3,,,,,,, :D almost everything in town was shut down today and very little cars on the road,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,it's was just nice to get out,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 today,,,,,, :D and got work on my garden,,I hoping to do so good the grocery stores will have to drop there produce prices,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on March 25, 2020, 12:14:12 AM
my garden, hoping to do so good the grocery stores will have to drop there produce prices,,,,,,,, ;D
I always end up spending more on the garden than a grocery store would charge.  :)
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on March 25, 2020, 05:12:05 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on March 25, 2020, 12:14:12 AM
my garden, hoping to do so good the grocery stores will have to drop there produce prices,,,,,,,, ;D
I always end up spending more on the garden than a grocery store would charge.  :)
-steve

Life is difficult sometimes,,,, :D making the right decision,,,, ;) tonight I ran out of beer and had to go to 7-11 and this thug gave me a really dirty look,,,,, >:( and i said to him,,,,,jesus just left Chicago,,,,, :o ??? :o. Everybody look and Turner around in the store and I said to him,,"jesus just left Chicago and is bound for new Orleans,,,, :'( and he said ya that makes sense,,"I just quote ZZ top,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove today,,,,,, :D the river is flooded,,,,,,,, ;) but the garden is done,,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Benni, that aerial view of your garden is priceless.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Rivverrat

Quote from: Dominick on March 26, 2020, 06:18:45 PM

It so dang Big he had to hire out a chopper to do a photo run so it would fit in a pic ... Jeff

Benni3

Skunked at the cove,,,, ;) but my mom and dad came down,,,,,, :D it looked like the beaches in Florida today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on March 26, 2020, 06:29:56 PM
Benni, that aerial view of your garden is priceless.   ;D  Dominick

It so dang Big he had to hire out a chopper to do a photo run so it would fit in a pic ... Jeff
Hehe,,,,, ;) something that grows in my backyard good is cars,,,car trailers,,boats,,lawnmowers,,,,,,, ;D

Sharkb8

Nice garden with a lake as well  ;D.stay safe Benni

KIM

Benni3

Skunked today at the river,,,,,yes I have always was wanted to plow it up,,,, :D and plant corn back there with no rows,,,,,,,  ;) no mowing because it goes all the way back to the church parking lot,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on March 27, 2020, 08:10:25 AM
Nice garden with a lake as well  ;D.stay safe Benni

KIM
Thanks my friend,,,,,,,,,, ;) and viva la resistance,,, ;),,,,,,,,, ;D