Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Is that a "trumpet vine" tree, back by the boat, Benni ?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on March 28, 2020, 12:06:21 PM
Is that a "trumpet vine" tree, back by the boat, Benni ?
Nope,,,,,,, :D I got ask my mom she will know,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked today at the river with 23mph winds,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,there's no name for the walk way in Salem next to the river I just call it the trails of tears,,,,,, :'( and my friend Eric up on the mountain called me up to do some paint and body work,,,,, :D we just drank some beer and he played lead zeppelin and hank jr,,,, :o today was a good today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked again today,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,, :D it was still nice to get out in the cold rain,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Benni good for you, you go out fair or foul.  Nice rod spike.  How much did you pay for it and where can I get one?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on March 31, 2020, 09:40:02 PM
Benni good for you, you go out fair or foul.  Nice rod spike.  How much did you pay for it and where can I get one?  Dominick
My friend who loves Chevys just called me up and asked me if i knew where any good riding lawnmowers was at,,,,, :D the only thing I got is a shelby GT500 and I'm not parting with that,,,,,, ;) and it's a ford anyway,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Lookin' good, Benni !!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Rivverrat

Benni is that really the exhaust coming over the top of the mowing deck ? If so, hows that work ?

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on March 31, 2020, 11:46:42 PM
Lookin' good, Benni !!!
Thanks my friend,,,,,,,,  ;D
Quote from: Rivverrat on April 01, 2020, 12:53:14 AM
Benni is that really the exhaust coming over the top of the mowing deck ? If so, hows that work ?
Exhaust is off a Harley road king,,,, ;) but not hooked up yet and need some cobra emblems and some customization on the seat,,,,,,, :o then I can mow in style,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Caranx

That's one cool GT convertible!

Benni3

Quote from: Caranx on April 01, 2020, 07:27:37 AM
That's one cool GT convertible!
My dad got this at a estate sale,,,,,, ;) and the man rebuilt the motor and belts and pullies and past away,,,,, :D the paint and body work was a mouthful,,,,but that's ok,,,,,, :o I'm not a ford fan,,, :( but this is out of respect and I will just throw time and money at it,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Benni that Briggs & Stratton is one of the best, in it's class, ever made.

Benni3

Got 1 nice trout today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo got skunked at the cove with 17mph winds,,,,, :D but that's ok all of our friends was there the local fishermen,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And I'm working of this now,,,,,,, ;) let's see how it does