Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 2 today,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Shunked at the river,,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,the cobra emblems came in for my shelby GT500 today and life's good,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

You were freaken serious !!   Your just busting me up out loud. Your a true rip in the pants Benni... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on April 05, 2020, 04:19:34 AM
You were freaken serious !!   Your just busting me up out loud. Your a true rip in the pants Benni... Jeff
Thank you my friend,,,,,, :D if your going to do it,,,,, ;) do it right,,,,,,,, ;D

mhc

Hey Benni, is your girlfriend using a trout fishing app on her phone or does it work on all fish?

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Benni3

Got 1 today it was difficult,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: mhc on April 05, 2020, 09:03:57 AM
Hey Benni, is your girlfriend using a trout fishing app on her phone or does it work on all fish?

Mike
Nope she was applying for partial unemployment,,,,,,, ??? But I don't know why she is making more than $300 a week and you got -subtract that and then it's more of a headache,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 and tiger got 1 bird today was a good day,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today,,,,, :( but after dropping $60 bucks at sportsman's warehouse,,,,I sold my Taylor guitar to Eric and started working on his truck he wants it Jim Rockford trans am copper,,,,,,,  ;) today was a good day,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Benni is that a Corona Virus / painting mask ?  Dual purpose I guess ... Jeff

Benni3

Dewayne called and marlo called wanting to go fishing,,,,,, :D so we met down at the river and the fish were biting but then out of no where rain with 20mpg wind hit,,,,, >:( but that's ok,,,,,,, ;) no trolls under the bridge,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Under a bridge is the best place to fish, when it's raining....the fish all go there to get out of the rain ! ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on April 08, 2020, 10:36:42 PM
Benni is that a Corona Virus / painting mask ?  Dual purpose I guess ... Jeff
Yes my friend,,,,,,,, ;) I used to just wear this fishing,,,but now painting,,,,banks,,,,,gas stashoins,,,,grocery stores,,,,,anywhere it's just in fashion now,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on April 09, 2020, 01:32:03 AM
Under a bridge is the best place to fish, when it's raining....the fish all go there to get out of the rain ! ;)
Hehe,,,,, ;) yes there is allways fish under that bridge my friend,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

A masked man walked into a bank and told the teller........