Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on April 09, 2020, 05:23:26 AM
A masked man walked into a bank and told the teller........
Hehe,,,, 8) ya I got to make a deposit,,,,,, ;) here take my money,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today rain and tomorrow 31mpg wind,,,, >:( but the good news is marlo got another award for not missing any work in 11years,,,,,,,, :o great job,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Wow ! 11 years.  That's a Resume in its self... Jeff

alantani

congratulations!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

oc1

Man, I feel sorry for all the health care folks right now.  Doing good Marlo.
-steve

Caranx

That's awesome Marlo! 👍🏼👍🏼

Crow

Good job, Marlo !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Marlo said thanks everyone,,,, :D and no fishing the river is stocked but flooded,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Congratulations Marlo.  The cheapo company could have done better than a $7.00 coupon for 11 years of perfect attendance.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on April 14, 2020, 07:04:38 PM
Congratulations Marlo.  The cheapo company could have done better than a $7.00 coupon for 11 years of perfect attendance.  Dominick
That's what marlo said,,,,,,,, ;) hehe,,,but that's ok he will take it,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Why isn't that place closed?
-s

Benni3

I got 2 and marlo got 4 trout,,,,,, :D there was 1 man there trowing a 1lb magnet on a rope for what we didn't know,,,,, ??? But that's ok,,,, ;)we had a good time anyway,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on April 16, 2020, 05:58:41 AM
Why isn't that place closed?
-s
I'm not sure,,,,  :D but they have like 50miles of trails around the cove and the boat ramps are open,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1