Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got a cat,,,,,,,, :D and we talked about bill Cosby's look a like being in prison,,,,, :o we always have a great time,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on May 23, 2020, 07:10:48 PM
the Corona tread it was for info and safety

I'm glad we got it sorted out.
-s

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove,,,,,, ;) but that's ok I have never seen a storm system like this here,,,,, :o the cove was smooth waters not much wind and then 20mph and the rain clouds came in fast and low in15mins it got real bad,,,,,,,, :D

Benni3

I got 5 and marlo 8 trout today,,,,,,, :D then it started raining again,,,,,, ;) as soon as it goes back down we can do it again,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

i really don't know what we'd do without you guys......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on May 28, 2020, 04:11:58 AM
i really don't know what we'd do without you guys......   ;D
Thanks my friend,,,,,,,, :D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on May 28, 2020, 04:10:04 AM
I got 5 and marlo 8 trout today,,,,,,, :D then it started raining again,,,,,, ;) as soon as it goes back down we can do it again,,,,,,,,,,, ;D
That's sort of interesting that the fish just hunkered down and are still right there.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on May 28, 2020, 05:41:12 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on May 28, 2020, 04:10:04 AM
That's sort of interesting that the fish just hunkered down and are still right there.
-steve
I did some research and in Pennsylvania they tagged and put electric transponders on trout and alot stayed in the same area but some go downstream and most just disappeared,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Nice fishing! Lake is up 14 feet in a week and still raining....Benni I'll let you know if your trout washed down here...occasionally we'll get a smallmouth from you lol. whenever I can get out that is...the ramp parking lots are under water and my dock is up in the woods....

For those who don't know, my lake is downstream from Benni about 100 miles....the river he fishes on up in the northwestern Va hills empties into the Roanoke Sound behind the Outer Banks in NC, a few hundred miles away, I suppose. My lake is a forty mile long reservoir with almost 60,000 surface acres at normal pool....it takes a lot of water to raise that 15 feet.

Donnyboat

It is amazing some times when rivers flood, then you go back after they have reseeded, & there large sticks or some times cattle, way up in the forks of tree, just hard to believe, cheers don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,,, ;) and yes me and marlo tried to fish today but the river was trashed,,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

That's about how our river looks, too, Benni  :'(
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 2 trout 2 crubs,,,,, :D but tomorrow the river will be fishble,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 8 and marlo got 10 today,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

nice, here in GR, the small were active after the rain in stained water.
Looks like fishing picked up and slowed down.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan