Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: thorhammer on June 26, 2020, 12:46:17 AM
wheres the pic where he set the hook on the bikini :)

pic or never happened
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on June 26, 2020, 05:48:39 AM
Quote from: thorhammer on June 26, 2020, 12:46:17 AM
wheres the pic where he set the hook on the bikini :)

pic or never happened
Hehe,,,,, it happened so quick and Larry grabbed his pole before it got RIPPED over the rail and her top got RIPPED off completely,,,,,, ??? hehe,,,,he always has a high dollar camera on him,,,,,, ;) and always tells me I wish I had a picture of that,,,,, :D but I will get a picture of the woman on the paddle board next time so you will understand it,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 trout 1 smallmouth and marlo got 5 trout and the girl fell off her paddle board in front of us today,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on June 27, 2020, 03:11:34 AM
girl fell off her paddle board in front of us today

You must make her nervous.  Are those training wheels (outriggers, stabilizers) sticking out to the side of the board?
-steve

Dominick

Bennie she fell on purpose.  She was flirting with you.  She wanted you to come to her rescue.  Go for it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on June 27, 2020, 03:20:29 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 27, 2020, 03:11:34 AM
girl fell off her paddle board in front of us today

You must make her nervous.  Are those training wheels (outriggers, stabilizers) sticking out to the side of the board?
-steve

Quote from: Dominick on June 27, 2020, 06:20:20 PM
Bennie she fell on purpose.  She was flirting with you.  She wanted you to come to her rescue.  Go for it.  Dominick
That's not outriggers I think it's her boyfriend's intertube,,,,,, ;) I almost swam out to help her but she was handling it great on her own,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Terrific you swam out.  I got the feeling you are the super hero type.  nice work.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on June 28, 2020, 04:45:22 PM
Terrific you swam out.  I got the feeling you are the super hero type.  nice work.  Dominick
;)

Benni3

I got 6 trout today,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

BENNI !   

Catching up, Very nice, seeing your dad out fishing with you. Before I forget I may be out your way in a couple weeks be nice to spend a day fishing with yourself & Marlo... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 29, 2020, 02:28:13 PM
BENNI !   

Catching up, Very nice, seeing your dad out fishing with you. Before I forget I may be out your way in a couple weeks be nice to spend a day fishing with yourself & Marlo... Jeff
That would be great stop by any time,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 trout today,,,,, ;) quick trip,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Well the garden is taking off,,,,, :o 1 pack of cherry tomatoes and got all these plants in the pots,,, :-\ i had planted about $25 of seeds in the back and my mom loves gardening so a couple of weeks ago she came over and weeded it,,,,, ??? that wasn't weeds it was ghost,,habanero,,cayenne,,,poblanos,,strawberrys,,watermelon,,,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,, :D they have a glassed in back porch and said she could grow my ghost peppers up there,,,,, :D hehe,,,but as a joke I got some blue colored strawberries,,ghost pepper and some papaver somniferum seeds too,,, ;) she just loves growing beautiful flowers,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

OK.  I'll bite.  What's the white thing?
-s

Benni3

I got 2 trout today and there's always somebody watching me :o,,,,,,,,, ;D