Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on July 01, 2020, 01:35:35 AM
OK.  I'll bite.  What's the white thing?
-s
It's a driveway motion sensor to help keep the rabbit's out,,,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

OK.  I'll bite.  What's the white thing?
-s
Ok . I'll bite. Nothing about the papaver somniferum flower seeds I got my mom,,,,, ;) as a joke,,,hehe,,,,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

Very nice Benni, always enjoyable 👍
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Jim Fujitani

Quote from: Benni3 on July 01, 2020, 08:23:32 AM

Ok . I'll bite. Nothing about the papaver somniferum flower seeds I got my mom,,,,, ;) as a joke,,,hehe,,,,,,, ;D

Welllll, most folks aren't aware of what papaver somniferum are.... They are pretty flowers and yes, many folks (your typical little old lady gardening with white gloves) grow them for the pretty flowers rather than the capsules.  I recall some instances of long-haired folks in my city that were growing some, back in the early 80's, and when we surreptitiously checked, a couple capsules did have cut scars, but not enough to alert anyone about. 

oc1

Oh, it's opium poppy.  When I was in school about 1970 the grounds maintenance people planted and had them growing in a flower bed outside the girls dorm.  Can you imagine?  It was like entrapment.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 01, 2020, 10:28:24 AM
Very nice Benni, always enjoyable 👍
Thanks uncle sal your the best,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on July 02, 2020, 04:57:12 AM
Oh, it's opium poppy.  When I was in school about 1970 the grounds maintenance people planted and had them growing in a flower bed outside the girls dorm.  Can you imagine?  It was like entrapment.
-steve
The girls dorm,,,,, ;)  they where like "sirens" greek mythology,,,,,,hehe,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 smallmouths today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Harry Potter full moon but only 2 smallmouths tonight,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got marlo to go up to my parents house to get the firestick working again,,,,,, :D and my mom has almost the whole front yard planted now,,,,,,,,, :o but she told us the Virginia game department has changed it's name to the "department of wildlife resources",,,,,,,, ??? Me and marlo seen the game warden last week,,,,,,great guy and he said there's going to be some big changes,,,,, :-[ I just hope there not going to stock more invasive species,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Your mom does nice work and that doesn't look like an easy place to garden.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 29, 2020, 02:28:13 PM
BENNI !   

Catching up, Very nice, seeing your dad out fishing with you. Before I forget I may be out your way in a couple weeks be nice to spend a day fishing with yourself & Marlo... Jeff
Let me know when,,,,, ;) and me and marlo can get hellermintes the day before,,,, ??? fishing here not that good,,,,, :o but we can take you to price fork at Virginia tech if you don't mind all the hot women there in bikinis ,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Your Mom "Did Good", Benni ! That looks great !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on July 06, 2020, 04:44:24 AM
Your mom does nice work and that doesn't look like an easy place to garden.
-steve

Quote from: Crow on July 06, 2020, 11:40:08 AM
Your Mom "Did Good", Benni ! That looks great !
Thanks my friends,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 smallmouths 1 largemouth and Larry came by and got a turtle,,,,,,,,, :D looks like all the trout disappeared,,,,,,,,, ;D