Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Fishing been show so me and marlo whent for a ride,,,, :D and my mom got the ghost peppers going and my pet tiger got a bird today,,,, :D so everybody doing good expend for the bird,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Gotta'love a good day ! Seems they don't come along often enough, sometimes !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on July 11, 2020, 11:07:45 AM
Gotta'love a good day ! Seems they don't come along often enough, sometimes !

Yes you're right about that,,,,,,,, :D hope you and your family doing good,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and Larry didn't catch everything,,,, :D but marlo got one smallmouth ,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 trout and 8 smallmouth and marlo got 2 trout and 12 smallmouth,,,,,, ;) today was a good day,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The trout came back,,,,, ;D

Crow

Glad to hear that things have picked up, for you guys !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on July 16, 2020, 11:13:43 AM
Glad to hear that things have picked up, for you guys !
Thanks my friend,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo hit the river for and hour,,,,, :D nothing big but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

sabaman1

Benni, do you and Marlo fish daily?
JIM

Benni3

Quote from: sabaman1 on July 18, 2020, 06:09:37 PM
Benni, do you and Marlo fish daily?
Most the time,,,,, ;) but when it's slow it's slow,,,, :D and I got cars to work on and marlo has nurses to work on,,,,, :D but we try to get some fish too,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

I think a lot of us here fish most every day. I know I do when I'm home... Jeff

Benni3

I got 1 smallmouth before the heavy thunderstorm,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and Larry hit the river today,,,, ;) and had a blast and I heard a car coming and I'm like look at this Larry it's a 25mile zone and he's going 90+,,,,, ;D and then we see the whole salem police department chasing him wide open,,,,,, :o but next time we will be ready I ordered a checked flag on Ebay,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Wow that last picture is artistic Benni. Good action shot.
Whata ya think; should the police increase the danger of a high speed chase by doing it in the city?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!