Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Those look great, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on August 03, 2020, 08:20:10 PM
Those look great, Benni !!
Thanks my friend,,,,,,, :D just put power pro phantom red line on it and it's ready to go,,,,,,,, ;D

And the guts🙂

https://i.imgur.com/BepIOeT.jpg

Upgrades on the left.

Alto Mare

You waste no time Benni 🙂.
I'm glad you like them!... next, I want to see a nice fish next to it!

Enjoy them!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

oc1

Man, you guys threw the works at that one.  Don't use that out on the bridge or you'll cause a wreck.
-s

Alto Mare

Quote from: oc1 on August 04, 2020, 07:36:03 AM
Man, you guys threw the works at that one.  Don't use that out on the bridge or you'll cause a wreck.
-s
That reel is very close to stock Steve.
Yes ss parts are a little heavier, but it makes it up with a lighter handle and frame/spool when compared to some of the older models.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Sharkb8

Great looking reel Benni I'm sure you will stop some fish with that.

Kim

Benni3

Thanks very my friends,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo went to the cove and to fish with Chris and ron,,,,,,,, :D I got 1 largemouth today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked fishing at the cove today and yesterday,,,, >:( tornado looking weather yesterday and today 4hr with out a bite then the fish came in but out of bate because chickens livers is hard to get now,,,,, :o but that's ok,,,,,, :D before there was no were to park and since they started changing $3 dollars a day know body here again,,,,, ;) and it's nice to go out,,,,, ;D

Fishy247

I'm really diggin those powder coated rings Benni!

Swami805

Bucks like that standing around maybe take up hunting and quit fishing for awhile. That's a nice one!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Rivverrat

A 3-4 oz. bank sinker attached to 80 braid on a fast taper rod & I feel I confident I'd never starve. I'm hoping to take another wild hog with this set up... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on August 07, 2020, 07:11:28 PM
I'm really diggin those powder coated rings Benni!
Thanks my friend and uncle sal put it all together,,,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Swami805 on August 08, 2020, 01:07:26 AM
Bucks like that standing around maybe take up hunting and quit fishing for awhile. That's a nice one!
If you put a hook in a apple it's called dishing,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: Rivverrat on August 08, 2020, 01:49:53 AM
  A 3-4 oz. bank sinker attached to 80 braid on a fast taper rod & I feel I confident I'd never starve. I'm hoping to take another wild hog with this set up... Jeff
I just put the D.A.M quick on a 30wt fin-nor rod with 50lb power pro and got a bass,,,,,, ;) it's your turn my friend,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 largemouth's today and why did the snake cross the road,,,,,, ??? ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

What you think about the Quick 270