Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewcrafter and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on August 09, 2020, 03:44:10 PM
What you think about the Quick 270
It's nice reel nice,,,, ;) the 706 is bailess it's got its +'s and -'s,,, :D this reel is like a tiger tank,,, :o great for big cats,,,,, ;D

MeanMachine

Not bad for an old reel and a $2.00 rod

Gfish

You guy's er givin me a hankerin fer some Bass fishin! I cut my teeth on lure fishin and better gear tryin to catch those guy's as a kid.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: MeanMachine on August 09, 2020, 11:54:00 PM
Not bad for an old reel and a $2.00 rod

Fantastic job man,,,,,,, 8) I don't know what kind of fish I got till I pull him out of the water,,,, :o then he knows what kind of gear I'm using,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on August 10, 2020, 12:06:06 AM
You guy's er givin me a hankerin fer some Bass fishin! I cut my teeth on lure fishin and better gear tryin to catch those guy's as a kid.
I remember Andy griffen sing a song about that,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat today,,,,,, :D marlo went with me and Larry meet us down there,,,, :( but it was slow and I was testing bacon out as a bait it was so so,,,,, :-\ but cut a white strip out and it works almost as good as uncle Josh but it's not as tuff as uncle sal,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Benni3

This one guy told me a story about how he went to a job interview and talked to owner of Thomas and Thomas ,,,,,, :o he said there probably the best on the market,,,,,, ;) so for the last 3years I have been trying to get 1 on pbay,,,,, :D but there expensive,,,,, ??? Well this one the finish is in bad shape,,,$67+SHIPPING=$90,,,, :) not a problem I can fix it,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Looks like a good one, Benni !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on August 08, 2020, 02:22:02 AM
........ and why did the snake cross the road,,,,,, ??? ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

you see a dead snake, I see a snake wrap material, I havent tried that yet
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on August 16, 2020, 08:47:43 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on August 08, 2020, 02:22:02 AM
........ and why did the snake cross the road,,,,,, ??? ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

you see a dead snake, I see a snake wrap material, I havent tried that yet
Yes sir,,,next time I will do that I like to see you make nice rod out of it,,,,, ;) he was just hit and sliding around on the road and I almost skined him,,,,salted,,,,dryed out the skin,,,,, :D but know thinking about it,,,,, :o they taste good too,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo went to the cove and I got 1 hybrid,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Snake tastes just like snake...Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Benni3

Me,,marlo and clay skunked at the cove,,,, :) I call thomas and thomas and my fly rod was the top of its class in 1996,,, :D but the lifetime warranty is only good if you dont fish it and if i they reworked the guides it's$450,,,,, ;) very nice people there,,,but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D