Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on September 20, 2020, 03:22:24 AM
Quote from: Rivverrat on September 20, 2020, 12:17:48 AM
Quote from: philaroman on September 13, 2020, 12:03:29 AM
Quote from: Rivverrat on September 12, 2020, 06:37:47 PM
White bass is terrible... Jeff
nothing in the striper family is terrible -- stop overcooking 'em

Been a long while since I've had striper. White bass are extremely abundant in the river I have made numerous attempts at cooking them. Steamed, fried & broiled along with lemon juice & tossed in the microwave, they have all had a strong fish flavor that I have a hard time with. However I do like large mouth fried the way I do it as has every one else who's tried it... Jeff

Riverrat - one of my favorites when we were loading up on White Bass in SW Missouri - brine in brown sugar and smoke.  I sure do enjoy Benni's posts, those guys put in the time and flat out get the results! - john
Thanks my friend and yes the hybrids taste great,,,,,  ;)the only fish I can't wait to eat is tirger,,,,,, :D but I grew up on blue marlin and yellow fin,,,,, :o it's  just difficult now,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The Virginia game department has been stocking wildlife,, ,,, ::) this black bear had a bad attitude,,,,, >:( but that's ok,,,,,,, :D now my pet tiger thinks in a hero,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And movie picks for the week "pier 5",,,,,,,"the Russian are coming" and anything with east side kids,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Everybody to get from street.

Crow

Just watched that, last night !!  We had to get our "Whitticker Walt" fix .
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 20, 2020, 06:35:36 AM
Everybody to get from street.
Well you know I'm not scared of much,,,,,,, ;) but when this bear growled me,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Ok today I was doing some paint and body work in the Backyard on a suv my cat was helping me,,,,,,, :D and my mom and girlfriend was looking at some trash bags over in some bushes,,,,, :o it looks like the bear likes doritos and cheetos,,,,,, ;) I know his weakness now,,,hehe,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Had to do some paint work on a suv this week,,, >:( it was nice to go fishing and got a monster on 8lb test p-line,,,,, :o and on the black hole Suzuki rod,,,,,, ;) finally got to see a little of what this rod can do,,,,,,,,, ;D

JoseCuervo

I bet that was fun Bennie!  ;D

Did you weigh it?

Rob

Benni3

Quote from: JoseCuervo on September 27, 2020, 02:53:50 AM
I bet that was fun Bennie!  ;D

Did you weigh it?

Rob
Nope,,,,,, ;) but it was 36.5in,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Nice flathead, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Good work Benni, nice fish, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo got 1hybird,,,,, ;) why did the snake cross the road,,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Now Benni, didn't you tell us all on Saturday that all the snakes there are harmless?  :D :D :D - john

philaroman

to commit ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuicide?