Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on September 29, 2020, 03:34:51 AM
Now Benni, didn't you tell us all on Saturday that all the snakes there are harmless?  :D :D :D - john
Thais one is now,,,,,,, ;) until my girlfriend looks in the refrigerator,,,,,,,,,,, :o

oc1

Copperhead, yeah?  Looks fresh too.
-s

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 29, 2020, 07:02:58 AM
Copperhead, yeah?  Looks fresh too.
-s
Yes my friend,,,,,, :o when I got the bucket in the house he was still moving around,,,,,,, ;) but he had a bad night,,,,,,, ;D

Tiddlerbasher

That would make a lovely wrap on a heavy rod :)

Rivverrat

Copperheads are actually an interesting snake. They are thick here along sections of the Kaw R.  I will not sleep on the ground in the timber on the banks while fishing these sections with out shelter. If camped on the ground I usually set camp on the exposed sand of the river bed when able. Which is most times through out the summer. Snakes have never bothered me. Have had several as pets growing up. Just rather limit my encounters with these specific, heat seeking rascal's while sleeping... Jeff

Benni3

Just whent by my moms and check out the ghost peppers there doing good,,,, ;) but theres one bad worm,,,,hehe,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

My neighbor wanted to go crappie fishing this morning,,,,,, :D real nice guy and it was a good day out on Smith mountain lake,,,,, ;) no crappie,,,,but I still got some fish,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

A fish is a fish !   And, you might consider getting rid of those egg sacks on that pepper....chasing down a thousand beetles, to get them out of the house , might not be as fun, as chasing fish ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 06, 2020, 09:19:30 PM
A fish is a fish !   And, you might consider getting rid of those egg sacks on that pepper....chasing down a thousand beetles, to get them out of the house , might not be as fun, as chasing fish ;)
Yes sir,,,, ;) he had a bad night,,,,,,,,,, :o,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked at the cove,,,, :) but clay got 1 bass,,,,,, ;) wasn't much on the fish finder either,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today,,,,,, >:( it could be biometric pressure or elaina,,,,, ??? It's just been off,,,but that's ok we did talk about fishing over some good stuff,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 trout today,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 small rainbows today,,,but that's ok,,, :)

Brewcrafter

eatin size Benni! -john

Benni3

I got 8 rainbows today,,,,the first fish looked native,,, :) the second was about 5or6lb but when I got it up on the ramp the camera didn't get the picture just one of him swinging away,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,, :D the last trout was a another tank,,,,,,,, ;D