Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoseCuervo

oc1

Really nice fish.  I don't know why there are not other people climbing all over you guys to get into the action.
-s

philaroman

nice stockies...  see the wear on the bottom caudal tip
I'd guess that's from hatchery concrete, but not too recent...  well-healed

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on October 16, 2020, 04:18:01 AM
Really nice fish.  I don't know why there are not other people climbing all over you guys to get into the action.
-s
They used to look for my oldsmobile,,,then my Saturn,,but I throw them off driving a big blue tank,,,, ;) thanks very much my friends a good day of fishing helps,,,,, :D the bigger trout I didn't get a good picture,,,,, :( but that's ok,,,,,,I didn't get mad or disappointed,,,,, >:( I said to my self I well get another,,,,,,, :-\ and just keep trying,,,,,,, ;D

Sharkb8

Well done Bennie good size fish

Kim

Benni3

Quote from: Sharkb8 on October 16, 2020, 09:46:04 AM
Well done Bennie good size fish

Kim
Thanks my friend,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today on the zoom meeting and then my dad came down and got 1 rainbow,,,,,,today was a good day,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

But the blue heron showed us up,,,, ;),,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on October 16, 2020, 06:01:16 AM
I throw them off driving a big blue tank
Yeah. nobody will notice that. 

What the heck is so important that the old man can't go fishing every day?
-s

Brewcrafter

Watching Benni hook up while on the Zoom call was a hoot!  He showed us all how to get it done! - john

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on October 18, 2020, 05:00:52 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on October 16, 2020, 06:01:16 AM
I throw them off driving a big blue tank
Yeah. nobody will notice that. 

What the heck is so important that the old man can't go fishing every day?
-s
Yes my friend it's  hard  for him to get around,,,,,, :-[ but he is the master angler,,,,,,, ;) I got to get him back on the water,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on October 18, 2020, 03:33:59 PM
Watching Benni hook up while on the Zoom call was a hoot!  He showed us all how to get it done! - john
Thanks my friend,,,,,I was hoping I was in a better spot,,,,, :D but maybe next week on zoom,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Maybe think about a guide service someday Benni.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

jurelometer

Quote from: Benni3 on October 19, 2020, 02:03:05 AM
Thanks my friend,,,,,I was hoping I was in a better spot,,,,, :D but maybe next week on zoom,,,,,, ;D

Those fishing shows film for a week or a  week or more per episode with lots of editing.   No safety net for Bennie  ;D .  He rolls up live on Zoom, shows us his special technique and lands a nice fat trout in less than five minutes. 

-J

Benni3

Quote from: jurelometer on October 20, 2020, 07:30:58 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on October 19, 2020, 02:03:05 AM

Those fishing shows film for a week or a  week or more per episode with lots of editing.   No safety net for Bennie  ;D .  He rolls up live on Zoom, shows us his special technique and lands a nice fat trout in less than five minutes. 

-J
Thanks very much my friends,,,,,, ;) maybe tomorrow at 4pm Salem Virginia time,,,,if everything goes right,,,, :D me and marlo will hijack the zoom,,,,,,,,mission impossible music now,,,,,,,,, 8)