Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Skunked today at the cove,,,,,, ;) but that's ok marlo got to zoom with a very cool member,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got rainbow and marlo 3,,,, :D just great to get out,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The reason I have not been fishing as much,,,, >:( I but on some hella driving lights soilder,,shink wrapped and then I wired up the little headlight leds to the relay,,,, :-\ so why stop there,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

So I got some very bright led bulbs,,, :-[ cut the h1 housings out it was a little difficult and cut out the factory housings out of some broken headlights I got at the junkyard,,,, :-\ jb welded them in,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

So the headlights are out and it's time to clear coat them,,,,, ;) but to mix up enough clear to spray it,,,it's to much for just one set,,,, :-\ so I called my dad and a friend,,,,just get it done at one time,,,, over the top because more is not enough,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

That's pretty slick, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

Okay Benni, do you have a light for the boat?  Because those look like they would bring in some bait... - john

Gfish

Whoa dude! So, you clear-coat the plastic lenses? If so, does that make 'em not fade?

We/"I"!, godda problem where I live with folks blinding me with their brights. Local community driving style thing? texting instead  of paying attention? Iown't know...Then I discovered that some guys would lift-kit their p/u's and not readjust the headlights so the low-beams ended up at bright beam levels...?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

oc1

You're a wizard Benny. 

I have a factory stock Ford Super Duty that sits a little high.  It's sort of a pain but it's the smallest vehicle they will let into the quarry to buy gravel.  We use a lot of gravel.  I can tell that I blind many drivers.  If I pull up behind someone at a stop light they always adjust their mirrors.
-steve

Gfish

Yeah. Trying not surprise oncomming vehicles by flashing my brights at 'em, I've found that putting my hand up to block their light from my eyes works about 1/2 the time. They actually see my hand up there? And then on about 3rd one I lose my temper and flash 'em.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

steelfish

Benny amigo,  I still think your truck needs more lights

what do you think about a Baja style Light bar for your truck?

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on October 23, 2020, 03:17:22 AM
Whoa dude! So, you clear-coat the plastic lenses? If so, does that make 'em not fade?

We/"I"!, godda problem where I live with folks blinding me with their brights. Local community driving style thing? texting instead  of paying attention? Iown't know...Then I discovered that some guys would lift-kit their p/u's and not readjust the headlights so the low-beams ended up at bright beam levels...?
This helped,,,,,, ;) adjusted the low beams bulbs,,,you can turn them,,,, :D now there brighter and lower,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on October 23, 2020, 06:23:22 AM
You're a wizard Benny. 

I have a factory stock Ford Super Duty that sits a little high.  It's sort of a pain but it's the smallest vehicle they will let into the quarry to buy gravel.  We use a lot of gravel.  I can tell that I blind many drivers.  If I pull up behind someone at a stop light they always adjust their mirrors.
-steve
I think they just here that turbo diesel coming,,,,, ;),,, :o,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on October 23, 2020, 05:45:08 PM
Benny amigo,  I still think your truck needs more lights

what do you think about a Baja style Light bar for your truck?

That looks good,,,,, ;) but Virginia's laws,,,,I think they could write me up on about 7 things now,,,,, 8) hehe,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1,,,marlo 1 and dewayne 3 today,,,,,,, ;D