Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, Donnyboat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on November 14, 2020, 08:51:42 PM
up six feet and rising steady- possibly crest at 12 ft high vs. where it was Wed. There goes all my nice ground cover again down to Roanoke Rapids.
Shunked today,,,,, :(river here is almost fishble,,,,,, ;) but did get to see a red fox,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

that is not a red fox here is Redd Foxx...  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Wize man, Dominick, sounds like the kettle calling the pot black, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Thanks my friends and yes "Red Fox" is the man,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The water level is going back down got 2 rainbows today,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,, ;) cold and windy,,,,but tomorrow might be better,,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Nice, the fish looks a little cold too  ;D
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Quote from: Gobi King on November 18, 2020, 03:46:46 PM
Nice, the fish looks a little cold too  ;D
Hehe,,,,,,and mad,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and clay got 1 rainbow today,,,, ;) but that's ok we tried a new spot,,,,, :o the pandapas pond in the Jefferson national forest,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on November 19, 2020, 01:04:45 AM
we tried a new spot,,,,, :o the pandapas pond i;D
... and you used to be the only one who knew about it  :) :)  Keep it up.
-steve

thorhammer

It has held steady at 309.6 the last couple of days even tho they had 19 of 22 dam gates opened. I think that's the crest- supposed to back to 302 by Monday. It went up almost 12 feet in three days or so....for a 50,000 acre lake that's a lot of water. Will try to fish this weekend depending, I expect there will be too much floating debris to any trolling or live bait so it will be jigs most likely. Last week was huge leaf-falling week here in any case so it will be loaded.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on November 19, 2020, 03:13:21 PM
It has held steady at 309.6 the last couple of days even tho they had 19 of 22 dam gates opened. I think that's the crest- supposed to back to 302 by Monday. It went up almost 12 feet in three days or so....for a 50,000 acre lake that's a lot of water. Will try to fish this weekend depending, I expect there will be too much floating debris to any trolling or live bait so it will be jigs most likely. Last week was huge leaf-falling week here in any case so it will be loaded.
The water level here is almost back to normal,,,,, ;) the trees here are almost bare and the lakes are full of debris and trees,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 7 and marlo got skunked,,, :-\ but they were small and hard to hook,,,just nice to get out,,,,,, ;D