Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobi King

Bennie  - go git em!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Rivverrat

Benni my son & I  were going to hit to power plant for some walleye ....  Been below 10 degrees here for more than 2 weeks

Benni3

Benni my son & I  were going to hit to power plant for some walleye ....  Been below 10 degrees here for more than 2 weeks

[/quote]
Yes I would rather go fishing then work for that company,,,,, ;) you know there not right,,,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Benni, 20 below temps expected tomorrow... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on February 16, 2021, 01:20:01 AM

Benni, 20 below temps expected tomorrow... Jeff
Here the river is flooded and the cove nothing is biting this time of year,,,, ??? "But that's ok" I got some stickers in the mail today and it gave me something to do,,,, :D the penn sticker was disappointing 2in for$12 and new stickers for my new trash can,,,,heha,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 trout today at tinker creek,,,,, ;) the weather broke and the sun came out,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

You never told us about that area before.  Picturesque for sure.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on February 20, 2021, 06:02:49 AM
You never told us about that area before.  Picturesque for sure.
Well most the time it looks like vettinam in 68 but everybody got a fishing rod in there hand,,,,, ;) but water was up and it was cold as Texas out that day,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 today,,,,,, ;) on the 10ft Suzuki,,,,now they got a 9.6 ultra light Suzuki but I don't know why ,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

On the 10'?  Nice fish! - john

Rivverrat

Those are nice fish form any water... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on February 23, 2021, 03:03:25 AM
Those are nice fish form any water... Jeff
Thanks man,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Benni3